• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Songwriters Hall of Fame to induct Max Martin (and many more)

Started by B Steady, February 24, 2017, 01:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

http://ew.com/music/2017/02/22/songwriters-hall-fame-inductees-2017/

"The Songwriters Hall of Fame announced its latest class of inductees on Monday. This year's batch includes Max Martin; Jay Z; collaborative duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis; Motown records founder Berry Gordy; Chicago members Robert Lamm, James Pankow, and Peter Cetera; and Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds."

So many legends. Congrats to all of them.
Vila i frid Dag

bugmenot

The Gala in New York

Martin, who rarely does interviews or appears in public, called the induction "unbelievable."

Jon Bon Jovi sang It's my Life

So much rebel wow

Cute

j.fco.morales

turnaround

Wow, the real star among all stars.

He looks like a rock star.

Is there a video of the speech?

And I liked it..

backgammonfiend

bugmenot

Bon Jovi started off comically by saying that "Karl Martin Sandberg was born in a manger in Bethlehem ... you don't buy that?" and then a similar intro about the planet Krypton, before reeling of Martin's world-beating accomplishments and concluding by introducing him as "the Swedish cross between Jesus and Superman."

In his acceptance, Martin joked about the meaning of the word "unbelievable," referring to a couple he'd seen that morning giving a cup of coffee that designation, before saying "and I thought about what unebelievable means to me, and it's being inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame with Jay Z and Jam and Lewis and so many of my heroes."

Rebecca

wow, those photos are fantastic!! Congratulations to Max! he totally deserves it.

bugmenot

Afterparty

He wrote Martin flies GV jet.  Maybe it's important. $ 4,730 per hour.

turnaround

And I liked it..

Rebecca

onepass

Max is a cool guy but i'm inclined to agree with him; It's "unbelievable".  He really doesn't deserve the honor and he knows it so why take it?

MarshallHolland

Quote from: onepass on July 03, 2017, 10:06:32 PM
Max is a cool guy but i'm inclined to agree with him; It's "unbelievable".  He really doesn't deserve the honor and he knows it so why take it?
What?! You've got to be shitting me. Name someone more worthy.....I'll wait.

B Steady

Quote from: MarshallHolland on July 10, 2017, 01:11:11 AM

Damn, you commented at 1:11:11 am CET. You've won one more year of free membership in this forum.
Vila i frid Dag

onepass

Quote from: MarshallHolland on July 10, 2017, 01:11:11 AM

No Max really doesn't and hasn't deserved a songwriters award for some time now. He is a business man.

In this case, there is a 'team' of writers. Its his company so he is getting the credit. It's a bogus FAKE award. Even Katy Perry is smart enough to know that! You really think he lyrically writes everything or anything at all? Wake up man.