• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Help from a kind hearted Cheiron wanted

Started by Neal Sabel, June 02, 2017, 03:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neal Sabel

Hi guys, if you don't know I'm an Artist/Songwriter/Producer, I've posted songs and albums of my music already on the forum, I was wondering if a kind hearted Cheiron fan like myself could help me with the following questions:

1)From what date does the Denniz Pop awards competition begin and end, yearly. 

2) What is the address for Maratone studios as I would like to go there to hand my CD and see if I can score a studio position.

3) What is the address for The Location Studios, for reasons same as above.

4) If you can't publicise this information directly, you can send me a message via twitter just google "Neal Sabel Twitter" its the normal @Neal_Sabel not the Wavescapestudios one and I should come up. Thanks.

4) Do you know any direct contacts of the cheiron members such as Max Martin or Kristian or Rami that I would be able to liase with, for the purpose of advancing my music career - studio position, record label etc.  This could be a friend like Julius or someone, I could get my CD too.

I ask you not to be judgemental as this is my dream in life to make it in music, which I love deeper than all the stars in the universe, seriously.  If you don't think I'm good enough, fair enough, I won't argue with you, but I do urge that you let the actual Cheiron members decide that, who knows right, no one can really say so I would like to go for it with full confidence  :).  Please with a kind heart answer these questions and I will not forget your help when I am on the other side of the card, if you see what I mean. 

Thank you deeply.

Neal 

AlexanderLaBrea

1) Application phase is usually from March to the beginning of May. But as I said before, you can't enter if you're not a citizen of Sweden, Norway, Finland or Denmark!
2) Max has his studios in his home, both in his Stockholm and Los Angeles residence, so you'd have to invade his privacy to get your CD across probably. Of course, you could wait outside 882 N. Doheny Drive in LA for the best chance to meet him.
3) The Location closed down over 10 years ago.
4) Julius works at Warner Chapell, so you can get in touch with him through them.

bugmenot

Julius doesn't work for Warner anymore, he manages Wolf Cousins studio complex Vargkusinerna on Roslagsgatan street, the basement of the house number 36.