• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Small things that annoy you

Started by Feelgoodlies, January 09, 2008, 01:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

This is a very interesting topic..to change the mood of the forum!!

You know those little everyday general things that are so annoying? How many can you think of? For example...

Waiting in the "10 items or less" queue in a supermarket and somebody has about 20 items.
Discovering there's no milk left and you can't be arsed going to the shop.
Being behind someone driving 30mph in a 60mph zone.
Traffic lights that are on green for 5 seconds and then on red for 5 minutes.

Alex Martin

Wow,what a great idea.....

Next!!!!

malcolm hogg

People that ring the cell phone more than 3 times in a minute, did they not realise they weren't gonna get an answer the first time voice mail kicked in?!?!

Asylum seekers ahead of me in ANY queue!!!!

People that send you requests on Facebook everyday.

The fact that it feels like we will never ever ever ever get anymore classic cheiron sounding stuff, and that those days seem so long ago.

Checking in to flights 2 hours before they take off, going so fast on the plane, then so much more time before you get to go quick again.

The drink drive limit.

The fact that i cant find 'Since u been gone' or 'Who knew' instrumental versions.

But right now, 2 things, mostly, that a lot of customers owe me a lot of money, and secondly my supplier cant make me any fabric until week 6!!!!

One last one...........my bread has turned green, and i want a sandwich sooooooooo bad!!!

A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

Unexpected

Quote from: malcolm hogg on January 19, 2008, 05:23:55 AM
People that ring the cell phone more than 3 times in a minute, did they not realise they weren't gonna get an answer the first time voice mail kicked in?!?!

Asylum seekers ahead of me in ANY queue!!!!

People that send you requests on Facebook everyday.

The fact that it feels like we will never ever ever ever get anymore classic cheiron sounding stuff, and that those days seem so long ago.

Checking in to flights 2 hours before they take off, going so fast on the plane, then so much more time before you get to go quick again.

The drink drive limit.

The fact that i cant find 'Since u been gone' or 'Who knew' instrumental versions.

But right now, 2 things, mostly, that a lot of customers owe me a lot of money, and secondly my supplier cant make me any fabric until week 6!!!!

One last one...........my bread has turned green, and i want a sandwich sooooooooo bad!!!

It was fun to read your post , Have to agree about the cheiron thing!!

ahmed

agree with u malcolm about the cheiron thing, thats sad and makes the music less enjoyable and doesn't have the good taste that it used to have :'( 
but anyway thats the way the music industry goes, it all about marketing and record labels and singers are looking for what people wants to hear,
sadly the american markets and musicians are controlling the world of music, thats really bad.

Unexpected

Quote from: ahmed on January 19, 2008, 03:15:56 PM
agree with u malcolm about the cheiron thing, thats sad and makes the music less enjoyable and doesn't have the good taste that it used to have :'( 
but anyway thats the way the music industry goes, it all about marketing and record labels and singers are looking for what people wants to hear,
sadly the american markets and musicians are controlling the world of music, thats really bad.

have to agree , but this topic about things that annoy you , not about music industry ;)

ahmed

Quote from: Unexpected on January 19, 2008, 03:47:12 PM

have to agree , but this topic about things that annoy you , not about music industry ;)

lol i know and the way the music industry goes annoy me  ;)

Unexpected

Quote from: ahmed on January 19, 2008, 04:00:55 PM
Quote from: Unexpected on January 19, 2008, 03:47:12 PM

lol i know and the way the music industry goes annoy me  ;)

It does !!!! >:(

Tiiger

Quote from: malcolm hogg on January 19, 2008, 05:23:55 AMOne last one...........my bread has turned green, and i want a sandwich sooooooooo bad!!!

Your bread turned green? Wtf? LOL!  :D
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

malcolm hogg

Yeah, i don't think ihave ever gotten all the way to and end of loaf of bread before it has started to go mouldy!!!!
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

Linda

that little squeaky voice that goes "if that's ok with youuuuuu"

its starting to get on my nerves....  :P

Unexpected

Quote from: Linda on January 23, 2008, 08:04:31 PM

LoL , Only starts???

Linda

Quote from: Unexpected on January 23, 2008, 08:44:37 PM
Quote from: Linda on January 23, 2008, 08:04:31 PM

LoL , Only starts???

lol, it gets more annoying every time i hear it.

Feelgoodlies

Linda