• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Rebecca!

Started by LJ, January 14, 2008, 08:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LJ

According to myspace it's Rebecca's birthday today so I just wanted to wish a very Happy Birthday!  ;D
I hope you will have a supergreat day... and thanks for keeping us up-to-date with Max Martin & co!

Rebecca

Thanks Linda!

It is my birthday today! My day has been quite nice - though at work. I had a family dinner at my Mum's place on saturday night and will probably see some friends next weekend.

I notice on myspace that it is another forum members birthday - Tommy Nelson's (who hasn't been here for a while) so happy birthday to Tommy.

It is also Jorgen Elofsson's birthday today! Happy Birthday Jorgen!

turnaround

Wow, so many birthdays!

Happy Birthday everybody!

Rebecca, Tommy and Jörgen!

I hope you have all a great day and lots of fun!!

And I liked it..

LJ

And on the 17th it's Rami and Per Aldeheim's birthday :)

Alex Martin

Wow, so many birthdays!

Happy Birthday everybody!

Rebecca, Tommy and Jörgen!

I hope you have all a great day and lots of fun!!!......and 26 february.....? ? ? ;)

Feelgoodlies

Unexpected

Happy Birthday Rebecca , wish you a great year . full of happiness

Rebecca

Thanks everyone my day was good!

Amazing that Rami and Per Aldeheim share the same b'day!

And Alex's b'day just 2 days ago!

You know I was just about to ask who was on 26 February...... but remembered.

Out

Happy Birthday, Rebecca! Loads of luck and positive emotions to you :)

Linda

Rebecca