• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin Best Of Video

Started by maxmartin'sfan, June 29, 2008, 12:10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxmartin'sfan

Hey

Everybody!

I made this video about Max Martin 2 years ago for schoool..  the video is not very good , but it was fun!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=T0rHUlRHGGY

have fun!

Nico

Raul_esp

amazing!! , well done nico , two great videos with the most great max martin songs

now when someone see these videos  wont have doubt  about the best compositor ever

maxmartin'sfan

haha thanks but this is an old video lol

Rebecca

oh no! I missed it - the content has been deleted!

but I did have a look at Nico - Life Goes On, I hope you don't mind, I really liked it.

turnaround

Oh same here.
Could you please re-upload somewhere else. That's so annoying, I'm sure the videos are great.
And I liked it..

maxmartin'sfan

haaaa fucking dailymotion! haha

i'm reuploading that!

and rebecca .. i don't mind u watched the other video.. it was for my "myspace "  .. to show a bit my friends and life haha

maxmartin'sfan

Raul_esp

I commented the video already  :)

Rebecca

your video is awesome! Thanks Nico

but why is there no Britney? or is that on another video?

maxmartin'sfan

yea! Britney is on the part 2 !  .?? But I Can't Upload it for the moment.. I'm in summer break haha

This video is old ... i made it 2 years ago...

Rebecca

ok cool, have a good time on your summer break Nico!

*Sabine*

thanks nico! very nice work! talk to you soon on msn by the way...:)

Tiiger

Oh yeah how grea well done ol boy!
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

princessofegypt

hmm, all the best stuff that has Max's name attached to it happens to be with Denniz.

Rebecca

Yep, Denniz and Max were a great combination, that's for sure! I love all those old songs. But I think Max and Rami are also a great combination and have written more of my favourite songs.