• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Another new Cheiron cover....

Started by Markus1981, July 13, 2008, 12:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markus1981

Basshunter has a cover of Westlife's Miss You (written & produced by Rami and Jake) on his new album. It starts out slow just like the Westlife version and then turns into the usual cheesy dance style of Basshunter's other tracks.

Not sure what I think of it, I think it might be rubbish but I haven't decided yet LOL. It's nice to hear the song in a completely new light though.

Anyone else heard it yet?

Rebecca

I hadn't heard it but I just listened to it then. I like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wInfKGO_pYs

Tiiger

Interesting song to cover, it's quite good too. But I prefer Westlife's version, of course.  :)
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

turnaround

How random. But definitely a song worth to cover.

Nothing can beat Westlife's version.

Interesting the Swedish songs are covered that differently lately.
And I liked it..

*Sabine*

the song is ok, certainly not as good as Westlife's... thx for letting us know anyways.