• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Swedish Idol 2004 - Special Max Martin Songs

Started by *Sabine*, September 20, 2008, 01:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Hey!

I've been looking for this episode for a long time and I was wondering if any of you had it or could tell me where to find it. I've seen there was still the whole 2004 season on the torrents but nobody seeds it anymore.
Which episode was it by the way?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Unexpected

I remember The 2004 seasson had a Max Martin themed songs , I know this because I'm a darin fan , but I don't know about 2006

*Sabine*

Thanks for telling Unexpected, I wasn't sure of the year... Just edited my post.

Feelgoodlies

Yes Darin sang too many Max songs, he is such a great talent.

Rebecca

I would have loved to watch this episode!
Does anyone in Sweden remember watching it?

it was 22 October 2004:

http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idol_2004

22 oktober (Max Martin)

1. Daniel Lindström - That's The Way It Is (Celine Dion)
   2. Paul Lötberg - Quit Playing Games (Backstreet Boys)
   3. Geraldo Sandell - As Long As You Love Me (Backstreet Boys)
   4. Darin Zanyar - Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely (Backstreet Boys)
   5. Lorén Talhaoui - Stronger (Britney Spears)
   6. Fillip Williams - I Want It That Way (Backstreet Boys)
   7. Stina Joelsson - Oops... I Did It Again (Britney Spears)

Did Max speak on Idol?

Tiiger

I remember it clearly, Max wasn't there, but they had invited two of the Backstreet Boys. I think it was Nick and Howie, not sure. Anyway, their favourite was Lorén while my favourite was Daniel. I have the mp3s somewhere... I'll upload them here, if I find them.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Unexpected

Rebecca

I loved Darin singing those Max songs.

nice some BSB boys were on the show. Pity Max didn't go on Idol for his week.

*Sabine*

From the number of interviews he's done in his career and the number of times we've seen him on tv, i think Max loves hiding! :P He has to be really shy and wants to have privacy... Anyways I love this part of mystery  about him :)

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on September 22, 2008, 02:03:30 PM
From the number of interviews he's done in his career and the number of times we've seen him on tv, i think Max loves hiding! :P He has to be really shy and wants to have privacy... Anyways I love this part of mystery  about him :)
Too bad really, I wanna see more of him, I always wanted a YouTube Channel of his productions being recorded, it's really fun to watch these kind of stuff, do you guys agree?!

Rebecca

Yes, I love that Max is private, he definitely seems very mysterious!
but I would love to see more of him of course. I love the clips on youtube, just a snippet here and there is wonderful! A YouTube Channel of him would be great, how does someone set that up?

*Sabine*

It's really easy, like 'create channel'. Unfortunately my account got deleted recently because I posted some vids (tv caps) and there were legal problems... ???
But surely yes, there should be a Max channel. I wish we had more videos with him though. I know from a swedish friend (who has interviews and cheiron documents on a vhs) that lots of stuff exist. However, he doesn't know how to cap. Maybe the swedes here have more stuff and can upload...