• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Cheiron Song of the Year 2009

Started by Rebecca, December 11, 2009, 10:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Hi! Here is the first round of voting for the Cheiron song of 2009. I've allowed 15 votes per person as there are so many great choices.

This poll is open for 7 days - closes the evening of December 18. After that we'll have our Final Round!

Thanks everyone!
Rebecca

Raul_esp

nshinnosuke

*Sabine*

klukan

Voted!
But I think some of the best songs are missing?
Saturdays - Ego?
Kesha - Kiss N Tell, Secret Weapon?

Rebecca

Sorry, I can't find that The Saturdays are Cheiron related. Per wikipedia it's
"Ego" (Writers: Steve Mac, Ina Wroldsen) (Producer: Mac) — 2:59
However, wikipedia is sometimes wrong, so if someone can confirm that it's Cheiron I'll add the song in the Final round

True, the Kesha songs aren't there, I only just found out songwriting credits after I posted the poll. Does anyone want me to add the Kesha songs in the Final round? or should I carry them over for the 2010 year?

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on December 16, 2009, 10:52:40 AM
Sorry, I can't find that The Saturdays are Cheiron related. Per wikipedia it's
"Ego" (Writers: Steve Mac, Ina Wroldsen) (Producer: Mac) — 2:59
However, wikipedia is sometimes wrong, so if someone can confirm that it's Cheiron I'll add the song in the Final round

True, the Kesha songs aren't there, I only just found out songwriting credits after I posted the poll. Does anyone want me to add the Kesha songs in the Final round? or should I carry them over for the 2010 year?

Just wanna say that Ego wasn't produced by a Cherinon-er, I have the booklet and what's stated in Wiki is correct!

I will vote now!

Raul_esp

i think the kesha songs can be in the next year because the cd is released in january.

Rebecca

okay, great, thanks guys.
I'll remember to keep Kesha for 2010.

klukan

Okay, my bad with "Ego".
It's just so well-written that I thought it must've been some Cheiron guys..but no..
Yeah, the Kesha songs can win next year!  ;)

Rebecca

no problem Klukan, it's always good to double check!