• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jörgen Elofsson

Started by turnaround, January 10, 2007, 11:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Ok, if I had to choose a favourite of all the writers, I'd say Jörgen.

He overwhelmes me still again and again, and I never get tired of his songs.
It's impressing, how he always manages to write another Idol-Anthem, that so many people obviously can relate to.

Btw, I noticed he wrote with my absolute favourite artist, Delta Goodrem, you can even see a pic on his official homepage, and find the songs registered at BMI. I think I will freak out if there is a song on her next album, it's almost like a dream come true.

Ok, I sound rubbish, I am sorry.

Here is the right place to add news about his recent songs etc..
And I liked it..

Tiiger

I had no idea he wrote "This Love Ain't Going On". My Gaaawd! That is so different from everything else he's done, no wonder I love it so much. I see he also did Bomfunk MC's "Turn It Up" - another great song.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

turnaround

Quote from: "Tiiger"I had no idea he wrote "This Love Ain't Going On". My Gaaawd! That is so different from everything else he's done, no wonder I love it so much.
By who is this song? The titel doesn't sound familiar to me at first sight!

I am always surprised how many different styles is able to deliver great songs.
Oh and the Bomfunk MCs. Never forgotten of course, because of their Jessica Folcker-song, and "Turn it up" is great too, no doubt.
And I liked it..

Tiiger

This Love Ain't Going On is by another Finnish Bomfunk called Mighty 44, they did it together with Swedish Anna Nordell, who also sings Turn It Up.

He hasn't everything he wrote listed though. He forgot to add "Back Where I Belong" by Lia Andreen, and all those songs he did on her latest CD!
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

turnaround

Oh thanks for this!
Sadly there are many songs missing on his page, like for example "Someone to love" by Shayne Ward, one of my favourite ballads of the last year!

When talking of him and his songs I almost don't know here to start, but that's probably the case with every writer of these!

PS: http://www.joergenelofsson.com is the link for everyone who wants to know, I found it only a few weeks ago!
And I liked it..

Tiiger

He probably doesn't remember everything he composed  :lol:
His website is brand new, I think. He's never had one before!
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

Rebecca

Thanks for letting us know about his website - finally he has one!

There are so many Jorgen songs I love too, my absolute favourite is Westlife's I Lay My Love On You.

There's lots of songs I haven't heard there - will have to find them!

I didn't realise he wrote for Delta Goodrem.