• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Final - Cheiron Song of the Year Awards 2009

Started by Rebecca, December 19, 2009, 10:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Hi

Here's the final list! I just chose the songs that had 4 or more votes from round 1. As you could see from Round 1, there were a couple of ties, so it will be interesting to see which song comes out on top.

You can vote for 3 songs, which is pretty tough, sorry!

By the way, the results will only show after the poll has expired.

The poll is open for 8 days, so it closes 27 December 2009.

Thanks!
Rebecca

*Sabine*

Crap, I have 4 huge favourites, it's impossible to kill one darling!

Alex Martin

Sorry but this is the real song of the year.....
Love it can't stop listen it......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo0zxt8HUpw

Raul_esp

Feelgoodlies

Too bad none of The Saturdays songs made it :( I also am gutted that Linda Sundblad didnt make it as well. I loooove that song atm.

Voted. I don't know but I guess "Figured You Out'" is an obvious winner, we'll see!

klukan

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 19, 2009, 01:11:53 PM
Sorry but this is the real song of the year.....
Love it can't stop listen it......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo0zxt8HUpw

...or Party in a rich dude's house!! THIS one I can't stop to listen to!  ;D

Alex Martin

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 19, 2009, 02:53:25 PM
Too bad none of The Saturdays songs made it :( I also am gutted that Linda Sundblad didnt make it as well. I loooove that song atm.

Voted. I don't know but I guess "Figured You Out'" is an obvious winner, we'll see!

I'm not so sure...i bet on Friday I'll be Over You....and agree with SABINE....party at the rich dude house is pure drug :D

klukan

I bet on Figured U Out as well although I think it's a bit hyped..

I don't know about Party At A Rich Dude's House..
It's on the edge of too much copy/paste. Max has used the phrasing of the hook sooooo many times before.. fx. "Alone" by Avril and "My Life Would Suck Without You" by Kelly C.

Lucrezia

Well...I bet on friday IBOU or My Life WSWU are the best productions.

Raul_esp

figured u out is the winner!! , great! the song is amazing !

Alex Martin

The song is good but not the best of 2009 for me.....

Feelgoodlies

Yeeees! This was so expected! An unreleased Kristian track beats all the released ones. We all love pop, don't we?!

Rebecca

Yeah, it's nice that Figured You Out won, but for me the best song was between Bigger and Whataya Want From Me.

*Sabine*

I'm happy the song won!! It was my 1st choice!