• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Which Non-Cheiron Songs do you think should sound that way.

Started by cheironlover, June 17, 2010, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheironlover

Oh hiii! Yeah let's definitely have a contest of a cheiron style remix of this tune and the best 1 will b uploaded on youtube and shared with Foreigner.

Raul_esp

cheironlover

OH yes and Welcome Back by Mase. Altho it's a rap song, it still has some cheiron pop qualities 2 it. If u took a listen w would hear the melody hitting on every other beat and the low octave piano in some parts. It should have some bass slaps going on as well to shape the track as well as the open hihats at the end of each bar.

Raul_esp

Quote from: cheironlover on July 19, 2010, 04:25:37 AM
OH yes and Welcome Back by Mase. Altho it's a rap song, it still has some cheiron pop qualities 2 it. If u took a listen w would hear the melody hitting on every other beat and the low octave piano in some parts. It should have some bass slaps going on as well to shape the track as well as the open hihats at the end of each bar.

yes , you're right , it has a cheiron structure.

cheironlover

cheironlover

cheironlover

Leanne Rimes' "Can't Fight The Moonlight" also has cheiron inlfuences but what's missing is the bass slaps and the breath shots, and the punchy drums.

Raul_esp

Quote from: cheironlover on July 30, 2010, 01:49:36 AM
Leanne Rimes' "Can't Fight The Moonlight" also has cheiron inlfuences but what's missing is the bass slaps and the breath shots, and the punchy drums.

yes , although i think the original song is perfect , it's a classic .

cheironlover

Have u ever seen The Mask by Jim Carrey? If u have then I'm sure u all heard "Bounce Around" by Tony Toni Tone. Although it's a New Jack Swing joint, it definitely sounds very Cheiron. We have an electronic sounding baseline, and we have kinda breathlike shakers, the Herbie Crichlow-like kick and snares, and most importantly the open hihat near the end of each bar, and it also has the flowing tempo.

cheironlover

Hey I got bell tracks of the chorus of this made! 

cheironlover

I acknowledge that this topic hasn't been revisited in quite a while, but I heard this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aQDOUbErNg in the store, and because of the melody, and the orchestral stabs used, I thought it was made in the 90's. In the line, "I swear you're givin' me a heart attack," sounds similar to the line "Baby thinkin' of you keeps me up all night." Listen, and see for yourselves!

Matteo87

It's Cheiron?  8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEFoG5Zv1Yc

This song would have been better with Max & Kristian on production
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Matteo87

"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin