• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Video of Kristian Lundin's recording session with Celine Dion Eyes on Me

Started by LemmyDecaution, August 06, 2009, 09:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LemmyDecaution

Found a video of former Cheiron member Kristian Lundin recording session with Celine Dion of her new song "Eyes on Me". Sounds nice, and Krille is really talented and has a laidback approach but also pushes Celine do try different things. Really enlighting. An insight into how they work.

Celine begins the interview stating - "Another amazing talented guy on the album is Kristian Lundin"

Kristian Lundin - Celine Dion Eyes On Me (Recording Session) HQ

Unexpected

I love this video, I have watched a million times, Celine is great (though looks abit dumb here) kristian is without dobt always great, BTW it's on Kristian lundin MySpace ;)

*Sabine*

Yes, I've already watched this vid many times, I can't get enough of it. Celine + Kristian is brilliance. I love videos of studio recordings!  ;D

LemmyDecaution

Ahh, yeah, I don't have MySpace... yet... glad you already like it anyway.

Izalightblue

I love this video, I've watched it many times, Celine is my fav singer and I like how this song is so perfect for her!  I like when she sings more uptempo songs. I love when she says this song would be perfect for Shakira, but Kristian choose her to sing the song, she got very happy. Kristian did a great job, I love '' Eyes on me''.

Raul_esp

Rebecca

Feelgoodlies

I own thios video on my computer, I really love the session, I'm glad that we really got to see the real recordings, I mean Celine's mistakes and Kristian's opinions and so on.

Linda