• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

E-TYPE - "TRUE BELIEVER" // out May 16

Started by ®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ, April 28, 2007, 11:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

How exciting would be that, what an exclusive gig.
But I am stuck here..

Have fun all who can go, can't wait for the album!
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Quote from: nicky26 on October 25, 2007, 04:56:23 PM
Hardrock Cafe
gothenburg sweden
tomorrow

E-type night
After Work with e-type as DJ
win his new cd, take a beer with e-type and listen
to all the old and new hits with e-type

http://www.radiocity.se/gbg/index.aspx

Oh how exciting! E-Type night!
Are you going Nicky? have you been?

turnaround

Thanks to Tiiger here are the snippets of the album.

www.homedownloads.com

Just search for E-Type

Enjoy!

It's out tomorrow!!
And I liked it..

etype

new album is really good - highlights:

Tide
Last Day Alive

turnaround

Glad you like it, can someone kind enough please post the credits!  ;D
And I liked it..

maxmartin'sfan

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

1. True believer    :Music E-type : Lyrics E-type/Savan : Produced by Max Martin for Maratone production John Amatiello and E-type

2. The Hide          :Music and Lyrics by E-type : Produced by Peter Boström for bassflow.se

3. Eurofighter       :Music E-type :Lyrics E-type and Anna Nordell : Produced by Robin Söderman/Jonas Månsson/Max Martin

4. Make us high     :Music E-type : Lyrics Anna Nordell :Produced by Robin Söderman/Jonas Månsson

5. Like a child       :Music and Lyrics by E-type :Produced by Peter Boström

6. Last day alive   :Music E-type :Lyrics E-type/Anna Nordell :Produced by Robin Söderman/Jonas Månsson

7. To the lions      :Music E-type :Lyrics E-type/Anna Nordell  : Produced by Alex.../Marcus Englof

8. Ding Ding Song : Music E-type :Lyrics E-type/Anna Nordell :Produced by Robin Söderman/Jonas Månsson/Jon Hällgren

9. Inside              :Music E-type :Lyrics E-type/Sarah Dawn Finer :Produced by A.Payami

A huge thanks to max martin the king and protector of the ultimate euro-sound, Anna Nordell for wonderful lyrical assistance, Mud, Denniz Pop, Arnthor, Savan, Tomas, Cheiron, Tom talloma, Alexandra, Niklas Jarl, Rami and more...........................
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

Thanks nicky!!
Great credits, nice to see Anna Nordell so often and Sarah Dawn Finer in them.
Sarah even sings in "Inside". Peter Boström wrote for Bosson and Marcus Englof had some songs too in the last year can't think of any though right now.

Familiar names, and the credits are sweet.

Anyone knows who this Mud is?
And I liked it..

Tiiger

Sorry, Rainbow, but I couldn't help but giggle a little.  :P

I think it's a pretty good album, it's E-type so there are no big surprises or anything.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

According to Swedish newspaper Expressen E-Type will be in the Melodifestivalen pre-selection with The Poodles together.

Their song is called "Line of fire"
And I liked it..

Rebecca

cool, I heard about this. Are The Poodles a heavy metal band?

I hope E-Type and The Poodles make it to the Eurovision contest.

Rebecca

OMG, I just got my copy of Eurotopia from Ebay - it is amazing. Well-done E-Type!

turnaround

Quote from: Rebecca on November 27, 2007, 11:59:28 AM
cool, I heard about this. Are The Poodles a heavy metal band?

I hope E-Type and The Poodles make it to the Eurovision contest.
Yes, the Poodles are somehow a parody on the hairy rock bands I think.

But they have catchy melodies, they tried to win MF two years ago I think.
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

I think in all the songs of the album is involved max martin anywhere , some melodies are sooooo max martin is imposible that max martin inst involved.