• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ariana Grande - working with Max Martin and Rami Yacoub

Started by turnaround, January 27, 2014, 08:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

melodicmoonlight

can't stand the Weeknd's singing voice. especially that weird vibrato he does when he shakes his head... i get creepy vibes from him too...

j.fco.morales

I'm surprised about his voice control, reminds me a bit of Craig David at times when he does this poppier stuff.

The song is great, hope this will be a hit.

georg_e

Quote from: j.fco.morales on September 29, 2014, 06:15:03 PM
I'm surprised about his voice control, reminds me a bit of Craig David at times when he does this poppier stuff.

The song is great, hope this will be a hit.
Yeah, he was totally on pitch -- nice to hear!  Liked the way he did the bridge, too, with that little gesture to the band before it started.  And that little "Uh-oh-oh-oh--oh" adlib on last chorus: slick!! Agree , hope it will be a hit too -- it's my favorite of all current Max-involved songs ;-)

Rebecca

I love that song so much too! it's my favourite as well.
I love their performance. The Weeknd's voice is perfection. I hope it's a hit as well!

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: Rebecca on October 01, 2014, 01:09:09 PM
I love that song so much too! it's my favourite as well.
I love their performance. The Weeknd's voice is perfection. I hope it's a hit as well!

:o
i question the sanity of some people

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: turnaround on August 22, 2014, 09:04:26 AM
Do you guys like Rami's song "One last time"

It is very Rami/Falk.

this song has become my favorite on the album, next to Love Me Harder, Be My Baby, and Why Try.

melodicmoonlight

love these stripped down versions of pop songs. check out One Last Time with just the lead vocals and piano:

https://soundcloud.com/countryclubmartinicrew/ariana-grande-one-last-time-acoustic?in=countryclubmartinicrew/sets/pop-goes-live-vol-4-acoustic

you really hear her vocals and love hearing the ad-libs by themselves

j.fco.morales

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on November 18, 2014, 08:55:42 AM
love these stripped down versions of pop songs. check out One Last Time with just the lead vocals and piano:

https://soundcloud.com/countryclubmartinicrew/ariana-grande-one-last-time-acoustic?in=countryclubmartinicrew/sets/pop-goes-live-vol-4-acoustic

you really hear her vocals and love hearing the ad-libs by themselves

Sounds way better. I never liked the arrangements of the album version.

turnaround

Btw, Savan and Ilya wrote a new song with Ariana.

Santa tell me

ILYA/KOTECHA S/GRANDE A

Out on Monday!!
And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: turnaround on November 22, 2014, 08:10:25 AM
Btw, Savan and Ilya wrote a new song with Ariana.

Santa tell me

ILYA/KOTECHA S/GRANDE A

Out on Monday!!

audio: http://vevo.ly/8GSSA6

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Jules

Quote from: j.fco.morales on November 25, 2014, 07:25:13 PM
Savan + Ilya + Ariana.

No Max involved.

We were asking about the producers, not the writers.
Ariana surely didn't produce.