• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Amy Diamond - Stay My Baby

Started by Rebecca, November 16, 2007, 08:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

This is going off the topic a bit but maybe we need to write to the record companies to promote more non-US and UK singers - not that they would read it. A few years ago I wrote to E-type's record company asking for his albums to have an Australian release - I got a 'no longer works here' reply from one person and no reply from someone else!

Tiiger

Wohoo! Amy's album sold (shipped?) gold!  ;D
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Rebecca

turnaround

Thanks Tiiger for this link.

It's Amy performing "Stay my baby" live on a Swedish tvshow.

http://www.folkspel.se/qbrickbingo/player.aspx?id=802
And I liked it..

Rebecca

awesome, thanks Turnaround and Tiiger

Feelgoodlies

Out

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 06, 2008, 11:41:34 AM
Is there a video for the song??
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6vJXGWbkmfY
Amy doesn't look like little girl anymore. I'd say she looks like A-Teens in the beginning.
The album is really very pleasant, and I'm so glad. She's quite popular in Sweden. By the way she's rumoured to be this year Melodifestivalen jocker ;) If it will be so I don't have any doubts she will be in final.

Alex Martin

Wow,she's really a teenager now

New look....good look.....good luck :D

turnaround

"Stay my baby" has been covered.

Miranda Cosgrove sings it on the iCarly soundtrack, you can listen to it here (she also covers "About you now" by the Sugababes):

http://www.imeem.com/mirandacosgrove/music/AqO26E86/miranda_cosgrove_stay_my_baby

It's such a great pop song. Well done Max and Savan.
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: turnaround on June 11, 2008, 10:50:39 AM
"Stay my baby" has been covered.

Miranda Cosgrove sings it on the iCarly soundtrack, you can listen to it here (she also covers "About you now" by the Sugababes):

http://www.imeem.com/mirandacosgrove/music/AqO26E86/miranda_cosgrove_stay_my_baby

It's such a great pop song. Well done Max and Savan.

thankyou this is much better then Amy....
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Tiiger

Better?! No way José! Amy's version rulez.  ;)
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Feelgoodlies

Thanks "Out" I just watched the video lol..she looks different.

Btw Amy's version is better.

gm33

Awesome find!

I think I like Miranda's vocals better, but Amy's production better. Can someone combine them? haha.
Tommy Tysper is amazing, he's done a lot with A-Teens, really great, catchy songs. It's always been a dream of mine that he and Max work together. The Tysper/Mack/Grizzly production team is certainly one of my favorites after the Cheiron (and it's successors) group.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Rebecca

great song! I really like Miranda's version, but prefer Amy's!

Markus1981

I like Miranda's version of the song, even if it's not too different to Amy's. I still love the original a bit more though.