• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taio Cruz - Believe In Me/Troublemaker (Rami and Carl) and Hangover (Dr Luke)

Started by Khan9898, May 16, 2011, 08:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khan9898

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmr-nj9o9xY

Carl tweeted about this today and last night about it leaking early. He's still working on the final fix to it. Although many online links say its produced by Swedish House Mafia, its not true.

1.BELIEVE IN ME         Work ID: 882548964

Writers:
   ANGELLO STEVE
   CRUZ TAIO
   FALK CARL ANTHONY
   YACOUB RAMI

Performers:
(none found)

Raul_esp

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

i hope this would be a hit they Rami and Carl deserve it ..Amazing song :)
If you can dream it, you can be it.

klukan

Steve Angello is one of the members of Swedish House Mafia

Alex Martin

JackSnr

Amazing song. Is it the 1st single from his new album or what? It definitely sounds like they're trying to recreate Dynamite a little.

Lidstrom

I believe Carl is now finished mixing the single which is why you can't find the song anymore on youtube  :D . Get ready to hear Rami/Carl on American Radio soon!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Lidstrom on May 21, 2011, 07:33:56 AM
I believe Carl is now finished mixing the single which is why you can't find the song anymore on youtube  :D . Get ready to hear Rami/Carl on American Radio soon!

I can't wait for the final version!

Raul_esp

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

maybe ???? Best song this far 2011 together with the britney album.. I really love that Rami and Carl finnaly will get a big hit...
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Raul_esp

This is the new single ''Hangover'' :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD-MpVSmFtg

AMAZING , produced by Dr luke ,and Maybe Max?

I don't know what happens with ''Believe in me now'' , I hope it be in the album.

georg_e

First Dr. Luke song I can remember that I can't stand.......heard it  a week ago and hated it...gave it a second chance just now but.....uggghhh :-(     However, I really like his new one with B.o.B and L'il Wayne "Strange Clouds''.  I'll post the link in a new topic :-)

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on October 04, 2011, 10:04:07 PM

First Dr. Luke song I can remember that I can't stand.......heard it  a week ago and hated it...gave it a second chance just now but.....uggghhh :-(     However, I really like his new one with B.o.B and L'il Wayne "Strange Clouds''.  I'll post the link in a new topic :-)

Confirmed it is produced by Max! , I love the song , I don't understand how you don't like it , it's very Maxish!

georg_e

Well, I can't explain it except that it just makes me feel that it's the last gasp of a style that's on it's way out, which would be OK except it's nowhere near as good a melody as "Dynamite"......or maybe it's partly the use of the lyrics "throw up"  in a pop song, lol.    You know me, I love Luke,  but no -- to me it's not up to his quality (or Max's).   Now, "Strange Clouds" is a song about gettiing high on grass, totally, but to me it has wit and creativity to it, so I respond to it, whereas this one makes me cringe for some reason, hehe.  Just personal taste, I realize :-)

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on October 04, 2011, 10:35:47 PM

Well, I can't explain it except that it just makes me feel that it's the last gasp of a style that's on it's way out, which would be OK except it's nowhere near as good a melody as "Dynamite"......or maybe it's partly the use of the lyrics "throw up"  in a pop song, lol.    You know me, I love Luke,  but no -- to me it's not up to his quality (or Max's).   Now, "Strange Clouds" is a song about gettiing high on grass, totally, but to me it has wit and creativity to it, so I respond to it, whereas this one makes me cringe for some reason, hehe.  Just personal taste, I realize :-)

Yes , I understand , this sound is a bit spent already , but I love the melody , it is not so good like ''Dynamite'' but is good , The ohhhh part is amazing! , but you're right , the music is everything about tastes  ;)