• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Zlatan Ibrahimović feat. Day - Du gamla, Du fria (Max Martin, Shellback) VOLVO

Started by turnaround, January 26, 2014, 12:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

It's a song from the new collaborative EP between Royksopp and Robyn.

Rebecca

that's a really cool commercial, this time filmed in Los Angeles, I love LA's skyline.

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

Sorry to bring this up, but have we cleared up who Day is?

Could it be Doris Sandberg?

Here is Day on a pic with Tryna. And she is apparently called Doris.

http://www.instagram.com/p/BE12t8iAmkb/?r=182167852 an
And I liked it..

AlexanderLaBrea

Nice find!! I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that it's 90% chance that it is her. Obviously around the right age, also how many Doris (uncommon Swedish name) will be at ASCAP? Sadly her Instagram is private.

AlexanderLaBrea

No, look at the comments to the first picture. She writes herself that it was a trip.

Rebecca

oh yes, Day must be Doris Sandberg! her voice is beautiful. Max said that his daughter's voice is really special in an interview.

turnaround

Really hope we get to hear more of her soon. She has the genes to do wonderful things.
And I liked it..

bugmenot

NeutronSynergy

Never thought buying a car would be so much about -- scandinavia melancholic
This reminds from : Max Von Sydow in Ingmar Bergmans movie.

as in the commercial can be seen:

'to kill a beast is a one thing.
but to take a life is another..'

About Ingmar B: If you play the game (Zlatan) then prepare to face the angel of death.
(the one described to work for the original author)

'Det sjunde inseglet'

( on a second thought - e90 was a fine piece of driving equipment . )

and good thing to see - another side of Martin S, you can hear that the composer has been inspired outside the pop-frame :)

alis grave nil

NeutronSynergy

Or it could be just about buying a car , synesthesia or not. as it is - not just a friends of soccer.

Another great thing 'made in Sweden' was this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RscpW4yOQdI
alis grave nil

bugmenot