• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - Chained To The Rhythm

Started by turnaround, February 07, 2017, 12:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

Quote from: georg_e on February 17, 2017, 03:53:44 PM
Did you read the article I linked to? It mentions TWO Beatles songs that use it. And actually I think Katy Perry is maybe generally considered "pop music". (?)  ??? It also notes that the HOOK of Britney "Til the World Ends" uses it ....

I can tell the misreading of some concepts, nothing else.

georg_e

Quote from: j.fco.morales on February 17, 2017, 11:02:55 PM
I can tell the misreading of some concepts, nothing else.
That's hysterical. The guy spelled it out for you in the "Til the World Ends" article, with notation, even ( plus a video, if that wasn't enough) and you still don't get it.  ;D

melodicmoonlight

Stop fighting and just enjoy the music geez, what are you trying to prove, just quit it