• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Linda Sundblad "2 all my girls" Martin/Kronlund

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", September 20, 2009, 09:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Feelgoodlies

Isn't it called "Let's Dance" which I believe is exclusively recorded for that famous "show"?!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 26, 2009, 02:44:40 PM
Isn't it called "Let's Dance" which I believe is exclusively recorded for that famous "show"?!

yes , it seems is for the show.

Raul_esp

Izalightblue

Feelgoodlies

I am so looking forward to her album. This sounds very Max, I really liked it, it is kinda If U Seek Amy in an electro way more like a Dr.Luke way!

Feelgoodlies

OMG I just learned that "Let's Dance" is produced by the Epicentre! :o I knew it's amazing!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 13, 2010, 03:49:29 PM
OMG I just learned that "Let's Dance" is produced by the Epicentre! :o I knew it's amazing!
wowwww , then it's the because the song is amazing.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Yes the same that did If im not the one with N´Sync , Fredrik Thomander/ Anders Wikstrom
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Feelgoodlies

Here, you can watch a live performance of "Let's Dance". It's not special at all!

Btw why is she so old-fashioned in the way she looks and wears?! She is stuck in the 80's.

Raul_esp

wow , i cant believe how the song is so great everytime i listen it , i like the 80's look ;D

Rebecca

wow, so many good songs just come back to the same small group of songwriters.
I love the song!

Feelgoodlies

Yes Reb, I believe this could give the Epicentre their ticket to be known worldwide.

PG

Just a question:  are you sure Epicentre produced it?  I know it's written by just Johan Bobäck and one of the two members of Epicentre, Fredrik Thomander (Warner Chappell confirms that). Johan wrote that the song was produced by him (Johan's nickname is Kermit) and Fredrik, so I was thinking it was maybe something that Fredrik did outside the Epicentre name, without Anders Wikström.  Sorry, that's kind of nitpicky, I know, but I'm curious.

Anyway, great news:  that Max/Linda song you found, Rebecca, "Making Out," is definitely going to be on Linda's new album!  There's also at least one song written by Linda and Alexander Kronlund, "Feel So Good," which is a bonus track.

Rebecca

I'm not sure about the epicentre question, but that's wonderful news that "Making Out" will be on Linda's new album! it's something to look forward to. Even though we've just had lots of new Max releases over the last few months, I'm quite desperate for more!