• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Charlie's Angels Soundtrack (Max, Rami)

Started by nanofives, October 11, 2019, 02:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/0J9ghzEgd73aFdr6uZwKD1?si=Rc8DKXTgTWSu_2ydZ-I17A[/spotify]

The second song of the album is out.

Producer
Ilya
Rami Yacoub
Savan Kotecha

Composer
Alma-Sofia Miettinen
Ariana Grande
Arkeisha Knight
Ilya Salmanzadeh
Rami Yacoub
Savan Kotecha
Stephanie Allen

Is this the first time Savan is listed as a producer?

turnaround

I think he is executive producer of the whole soundtrack.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Lots of brass in Ilya's productions lately.

Can't wait to see Kim Petras being an international brat pop superstar.

nanofives

It's been like that since 2015. Ilya is not innovating at all

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: nanofives on October 13, 2019, 03:25:07 AM
It's been like that since 2015. Ilya is not innovating at all

might have to agree. although i'm not mad at the production in How It's Done, it's definitely dated.

nanofives

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on October 14, 2019, 07:17:16 AM
might have to agree. although i'm not mad at the production in How It's Done, it's definitely dated.

Even though it's outdated I feel the same, I'd rather have a thousand Ilya songs with those brass than nothing, and this year he's been doing a lot more songs than before, which is a blessing for me.

j.fco.morales

I consider myself a fan, but which old ones have brass arrangements as a main instrument in the songs?

AlexanderLaBrea

Before 2015 only I Wish and Bang Bang comes to mind

nanofives

First Love also has brass as the main instrument throughout the verses, but it's a little more subtle.

I think the first big examples of these brass we have today is Confident and Focus.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on October 15, 2019, 11:59:46 PM
Before 2015 only I Wish and Bang Bang comes to mind

Yup.
Quote from: nanofives on October 16, 2019, 01:57:19 AM
First Love also has brass as the main instrument throughout the verses, but it's a little more subtle.

I think the first big examples of these brass we have today is Confident and Focus.

Confident is a sample and Focus doesn't have brass. But I get it.
I mean, Ilya's in a brass phase hahaha

AlexanderLaBrea

No Confident is recorded by a brass ensemble here in Stockholm actually! Where did you hear its a sample?

And Focus definitely has lots of brass! To the mid 8 and outro ensemble section!

j.fco.morales

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on October 17, 2019, 09:27:39 AM
No Confident is recorded by a brass ensemble here in Stockholm actually! Where did you hear its a sample?

And Focus definitely has lots of brass! To the mid 8 and outro ensemble section!

I have not given Confidence a chance actually. Can't stand it.
And I forgot about Focus! haha

j.fco.morales

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz8tDVJ5D4E

Charlie's Angels Soundtrack (Sneak Peek)

Bad To You sounds like Side to Side as well.

turnaround

And I liked it..