• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Avril Lavigne / new Album /songs by max

Started by CHB, January 11, 2007, 09:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Awesome! it's great to finally have confirmation.

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "turnaround"Avril Lavigne "I Will Be" - Produced by Dr. Luke / Co-Written with Avril Lavigne, Max Martin
Avril Lavigne "Alone" - Produced by Dr. Luke / Co-Written with Avril Lavigne, Max Martin

Even though Amazon keeps changing the tracklist, I think it's final now.
And, surprise surprise: BOTH MAX MARTIN songs are NOT gonna be on the album!!!!!  :smt014 :smt013 :smt021

One good news though:
"Alone" is gonna be the B-side of the lead single "Girlfriend" released March 30th!
:smt031 :smt035

And: I just checked ASCAP, "Alone" is now a CONFIRMED Max Martin song! *YAY*
No sign of "I Will Be" though. Either it's not gonna be released or it was a wrong/fake information on wikipedia.

Rebecca

wtf, this is outrageous and ridculous! what record company executive would decide not to put a Max Martin song on the album, they must be mentally retarded.

huh, at least the song Alone is on the b-side!

Re song I Will Be - who knows? maybe it turn up somewhere? maybe like on Megan McCauley's album. Though it may not be on ASCAP I Will Be could still exist. ASCAP doesn't have the song Girlfriend on it either under Lukasz.

turnaround

Yes, probably!
I imagine the songs are great, but maybe the didn't fit on the album though that's really annoying!!

But hopefully we will hear them on another artists album, what about Kelly Clarkson  :D
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "turnaround"But hopefully we will hear them on another artists album, what about Kelly Clarkson  :D
Oh come on. We're talking about quality music here.
Not those Idol songs that are recorded 10 times by the all possible participants of every damn Idol season in every damn country of the world in every damn language...  :roll:

Quote from: "rebecca"wtf, this is outrageous and ridculous! what record company executive would decide not to put a Max Martin song on the album, they must be mentally retarded.
*LOL*!!
Hilarious! Didn't know you could get this offensive towards the poor record label people!  :P
This is by far the most upset I have ever seen you! *lol*!  :lol:

Rebecca

Yeah, but who else to blame but the record company people? blame Avril? or maybe it's a bad song? (noo) or maybe it just didn't suit Avril.

I'm not really angry, I'm just annoyed and disappointed. It's like we have to wait soo long more for more songs and then it's only 1 song on this album 1 song on that album.
I know Max Martin is not the only songwriter in the world, quality not quantity as they say.

I would love it to end up on Kelly Clarkson's next album - i think she has moved beyond Idol. I also think it's funny that so many of the same songs are recorded by Idols around the world.

turnaround

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"
Quote from: "turnaround"But hopefully we will hear them on another artists album, what about Kelly Clarkson  :D
Oh come on. We're talking about quality music here.
Not those Idol songs that are recorded 10 times by the all possible participants of every damn Idol season in every damn country of the world in every damn language...  :roll:
HA!
I think you missed the train :D
"Breakaway" was far away from a standard Idols album and the reason I thought of Kelly was, that on the last album Avril already had songwriter-credits, as a track was given to Kelly that didn't suit Avril's album.

BTW. It was the title track. Absolute quality music.  :wink:
And I liked it..

turnaround

Heard a clip of "Alone"
Snippet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1AbKACVb0
It's fantastic. That's finally Cheiron we are talking about  :D
And I liked it..

turnaround

FALSE ALARM.
German tracklist..

1. Girlfriend 3:36
2. I Can Do Better 3:15
3. Runaway 3:48
4. The Best Damn Thing 3:09
5. When You're Gone 4:00
6. Everything Back But You 3:02
7. Hot 3:23
8. Innocence 3:52
9. I Don't Have To Try 3:17
10. One Of Those Girls 2:55
11. Contagious 2:09
12. Keep Holding On 3:57
13. Girlfriend (German Version) 3:36
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Wow, that is really the greatest news!
I will make sure I buy that version.
thanks for that info.

I like the song Alone, well, the snippet of it. for some reason i thought it was going to be really slow. looking fwd to the full version.
I'm happy now

turnaround

I have news according to "I will be", the other Max Martin track
On I-tunes you can PRE-order the album and the tracklist there has 12 songs but actually 13!

And the 13th track is "I will be" but it says [PRE-ORDER ONLY].

So I guess that will be only available for the ones who preorder it on I-tunes.  :?
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "turnaround"There are two tracklist of the album, this is the long one.  

18 TRACKS!  :D
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to call that false alarm!!
The tracklist you posted is a "TBA tracklist", e.g. listed at CD-WOW, the final tracklist has 12 songs. The 18 songs version is fake and won't be released.

Update me if I'm wrong.

I'm glad about the I-Tunes pre-order thingy though, guess the song will leak somewhere!!

turnaround

Yes, stupid Weltbild  :?

But both Max track are going to be released that's perfect.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

CHB

I`ve heard ALONE, the whole track.

Love it. A Song between Since U Been Gone and Everything I´m Not.  8)