• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Nonsensical Backstreet Boys lyrics

Started by B Steady, April 24, 2014, 07:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

I never understood the 'shape of my heart' one either

"I played my part, kept you in the dark..."

Rebecca

I've never understood the Shape of My Heart lyrics either!

Also love the lyrics to Show Me The Meaning of Being Lonely, even though it doesn't make sense, it sounds good.

Prime

Some of the examples are hilarious. But I think people ridicule themself by making fun of something they don't even understand (like the reference to the Backstreet's Back album in "Don't Want You Back"...).

I always thought the shape of my heart lyrics are about not being honest to the one you love.

"I played my part, kept you in the dark
Now let me show you the shape of my heart"

To me, it means something like, I was caught in a role playing games behind your back and now I regret it and want to show you how I really feel (aka show you the shape of my heart).

j.fco.morales

To show someone the shape of your heart is quite cheesy, isn't?

If someone wanted to show me that, I'd say HELL NO (insert that movement from a big black girl from the ghetto here).

Raul_esp

It's cool , I love the title of ''Show me the meaning of being lonely''.

nznexus

b steady..

your profile pic.

LMFAO
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.