• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

BSB - I Want It That Way (VERY RARE 100% INSTRUMENTAL)

Started by musicgeeker, January 10, 2014, 08:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Quote from: Khan9898 on January 11, 2014, 05:14:33 PM
Somebody needs to take In A World Like This Acapella and mix it with I Want It That Way Instrumental
Send me both and I'll try it
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

i am curious to hear the larger then life instrumental...
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Quote from: nznexus on January 11, 2014, 08:51:45 PM
i am curious to hear the larger then life instrumental...

it's on the official single so you can buy it :)
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

ray

Thanks! :D I've been looking for this instrumental.

gm33

Wow! I've been looking for this for 15 years -- incredible!!! If there are others I would love a PM too :)

Thanks!  ;D
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Raul_esp

Mojo

those bsb instrumentals are great i got e-type - paradise official instrumental its very good

Axel

I'd be interested in hearing this too! (*raises hand, looking around*)

Mojo

Here is e-type paradise melodiefestivalen instrumental            link removed

soorry, no hotlinking to filehosters pleasoe

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Tano87

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 10, 2014, 03:55:46 PM
I have this since 2007 maybe, we even posted about them here! In fact, I have Shape Of My heart, Get another Boyfriend, More Than That, Larger Than Life etc. All originals!

Check ur pms
Does anyone have unreleased Britney Spears instrumentals?