• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Tori Kelly - Nobody Love (lead single by Max Martin)

Started by turnaround, January 21, 2015, 01:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uberweiss

Omg! This is such a burst of glittering joy. And what an interesting build in the production... The final section is soooo glorious.

Way better than Problem.

B Steady

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on February 05, 2015, 06:40:13 AM
I like it! Really breezy in the verses.

Reminds me a bit of a Natasha Bedingfield song. Can totally imagine this doing well on radio.

Edit: OMG that last chorus, how the horns explode in with the full instrumentation. YES, brings it home! Love this track. Catchy and she's got some pipes.

lol yeah, it sounds a lot like These Words!

ok, so Max wanted to make a song that Tori wants too and in the end it sounds like Natasha Bedingfield feat. Ariana Grande
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

If this is true - amazing!!

QuoteWhen I went in to work with Max, the first thing he said was, 'I want to make the song that you want.' He wasn't trying to force-feed me anything. It was very collaborative. He asked me what I thought about every single decision. That's why so many artists like working with him, because he really pulls out your style and polishes it up and makes it easy for people to digest

Martin also serves as executive producer on her upcoming full-length debut. The new single is described as "breath of fresh air to sing".
And I liked it..

chordstv

Rex

Quote from: turnaround on February 05, 2015, 02:56:12 PM
If this is true - amazing!!

Yeah he was also executive producer on maroon's V but he didn't produce or write in any of the songs

turnaround

Song is officially out now! So far only in the US.

And I liked it..

uberweiss

sweetmelody

Reminds me of Jessie J.

Good record. Don't think it will be a big hit.

j.fco.morales

sweetmelody

On second listen, like it even more. This song can't rely on the artist's name so it will interesting to see how it does.

turnaround

Quote from: uberweiss on February 08, 2015, 12:44:09 PM
Official songwriting/producer credits?
Writer credits:

Tori Kelly, Rickard Goransson, Max Martin
And I liked it..

uberweiss

j.fco.morales

From the iTunes file: Tori Kelly, Max Martin, Savan Kotecha & Rickard Goransson

Rex

turnaround

#33 on the Billboard Pop Charts. Not bad for her debut.

Tori tweeted:

Quote"nobody love" is the most added song on radio this week in the country
And I liked it..