• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

OTHER GREAT SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS

Started by ITS ALIVE, April 23, 2007, 03:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITS ALIVE

I'm interested to know what other songwriters/producers people on this forum are into, not including regular Max Martin collaborators. I'm a huge fan of Diane Warren, Desmond Child, Mutt Lange etc.

turnaround

Very good question.

I like some stuff of John Shanks/Kara Dioguardi, Diane Warren of course, though I think her best times are long gone..

Then Steve Mac and Wayne Hector, who wrote lots for Westlife.

And I of course absolutely love the work of Twin (Ten Music), QuizLarossi and Epicentre (Thomander/Wikström)..

You have to check their homepage, I am sure you notice a song you like written by them http://www.epicentre.se

I guess I have forgotten some, will add later.
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

GESSLE!!
GENIUS. That man is so incredibly talented - whatever he touches turns into gold! For more than 20 years already now!!!!!

His albums sell platinum even before they're released, his pre-order sales are incredible! I think that man could even sing about cat poop and it'd sell!

Alex Martin

in the 70' Giorgio Moroder

In the 80' Stock Aitken Waterman

In the 90' Denniz Pop Max Martin

turnaround

Forgot to mention Guy Chambers and Cathy Dennis!!

Some of their songs were amazing.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Yes, I agree with what people have said already

Mutt Lange - I still listen to Bryan Adams and Def Leppard from time to time.
Also Desmond Child - the Bon Jovi and Ricky Martin songs and some others - I even have Desmond Child's solo album (i think called Discipline) which is well, I can't remember!, but the cover photos are funny!

Diane Warren - some old stuff is great, though I agree with you Turnaround, her best days are long gone.

I loved Stock Aitken Waterman in 80's.

Definitey Thomander/Wikström! I really must buy more of their music.

Also songwriting group Red One. I don't know anything about them but just love their song for Darin - I Can See You Girl.

turnaround

I have to add Niklas Jarl :)
http://www.myspace.com/nickjarl

He wrote for Westlife, A*Teens and many more, and also collaborated with Max Martin and Andreas Carlsson!

He has a few unreleased songs on his site I quite enjoy!! :)
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Kara Dioguardi and Dr.Dre!!!!!!!

.....and obviosly STOCK AITKEN WATERMAN :D
30th may out their brand new single!!!!!!! :smt038

K_Kulture

Richard Marx from the 80's and also a band called Toto which not many people know of, they released a "one hit wonder" called Africa which might ring a bell, although they have a lot of other great songs as well. Peter Cetera - he did a song that was used in the karate kid (2) I think. Alice Cooper but only for one song "Poison". The female 80's were good too like Belinda Carlye and that girl who sung "Show me Heaven" and a song called "Self Control" remember, "I live among the creatures of the night, I haven't got the will to try and fight.....You take my self control" . I need to stop i'm getting carried away. So what did you think of "you gotta get it" that song wasn't from the 80's but could have been 90's Nsync according to the only person who replied, and thanks for responding turnaround.