• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Elofsson & Carlsson writes Swedish Idol-song.

Started by Tiiger, November 28, 2008, 11:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out

Waiting for the song :) I'm sure it's gonna be great, but I don't want Kevin to be a winner.  :'(
I guess today on Idol final they can announce officially if Andreas really wrote song for EMD for Melodifestivalen.

Tiiger, I love your userpic as much as I love Anna!   ;D

Tiiger

Kevin has a BIGGER voice than Alice but BOTH are really EXCELLENT. I love Alice, she's been my favourite from the start but Kevin is the big favourite and will win.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Out

Kevin is talented but I'm sure he is far from a smart guy, reminds me Goofy   :D

turnaround

It's a wonderful song, maybe the best of the year?
Glorious.
And I liked it..

Tiiger

Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

Out

Thank you, Tiiger! The song is cool though a little typical, it grows however. Voices of both are quite strong. I want Alice to win, but Kevin will win.

Out

Haha, Expressen helped me why I found the song typical, it reminds hit "Nothing's gonna change my love for you".

Tiiger

Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

Alex Martin

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

top 5 songs of the year...great to se carlsson/elofsson together again
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

*Sabine*

Congratz to Kevin!!  ;D
I love the song, thanks Tiger.

Feelgoodlies

Nice song, so typical winner-song, I didn't like the voice of the girl?!

Raul_esp

there isnt studio version of this song?? I love it!!