• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Rihanna 'This is what you came for'

Started by NeutronSynergy, June 20, 2016, 08:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugmenot

Taylor Swift never gave no one song away.
Taylor Swift will never give her credit away no matter what who when had with any Ritas.

Wolf Cousin

Quote from: bugmenot on July 08, 2016, 04:25:27 PM
Taylor Swift never gave no one song away.
Taylor Swift will never give her credit away no matter what who when had with any Ritas.

Haha I was kind of joking actually. Ofcourse it's highly unlikely, but damn,, it just sounds so much like her!  ;D

j.fco.morales

Actually, I agree with bugmenot.

Being the business woman Taylor is, where everything is developed, it makes no sense to write a song with no credit.
Why?

BTW, Calvin Harris released a new song -he doesn't appear on it but he wrote it- crediting John Newman as a solo performer and is called Olé.
It's the first single from John Newman's new album.

The lyrics are something like:
"Lowkey, you won't tell none of your friends about me
You won't tell them I occupy your dreams and your thoughts"

NeutronSynergy

Yep . there were those speculations floating around in the net around the time starting this topic,
I thought that there is way too much possibilities for speculation(without any better insight) if
Dr.Luke's habit of using aliases/secret(depending to what extend this is true) production names have spread among his colleagues.

I suppose it can make a fan go like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hF2lxKlhAs

8)
alis grave nil

NeutronSynergy

I think R.Fenty shines in this context .
alis grave nil

bugmenot

I told you! She is mental!

She never can give away a songwriting credit; even to her pseudo-self!
Everybody should to know it is HER SONG!
She was able to keep "secret" for only month. Psycho.

She will release an hour long documentary how she wrote it on her piano.

Wolf Cousin

Quote from: bugmenot on July 13, 2016, 10:23:04 PM
I told you! She is mental!

Everybody should to know it is HER SONG!

Like what?!   Dude, I told YOU! You didn't believe me and now you're commenting like you knew it all along? Hahaha get outta here.

Like I was saying, Taylor is all over this. I just felt it from the first time I heard it.
Feels good to be right!

nanofives

The way Calvin released the secret made him look like he is out of his mind and he being psycho.
He said that her team made him look bad but... there's any proof of that, or at least some kind of proof that have been released. TMZ didn't release any sort of news.
Maybe he wanted to create this situation to attract some attention and diss Taylor, but he should know that people who tried to gain fame dissing others it's not a good idea.
He also confirmed that Taylor wanted to tear Katy Perry down. I always thought that their relationship ended in good terms but it's clearly not, I wonder who is the one to blame.
This is so weird, now I can't listen to the song without thinking on Taylor.
The real Nils Sjolberg noticed this 2 weeks ago, that was so lol.
I also thought it could be highly improbable that something like this could happen. The worst thing is that since Taylor is credited as a co-writer, she can decide wether Calvin can play the song live or not. Let's see how Taylor responds.

bugmenot

Quote from: Wolf Cousin on July 13, 2016, 11:22:00 PM
I told YOU that she is CRAZY
about credits and paying too much attention to make people sure SHE is WRITING SONGS on her iPhone, on her piano. Here is her fake demo note. In studio quality she recorded on her phone. Let's talk about how she is writing full song with one take as she did on 1989.

i can't remember Prince released fake iPhone "notes" on ALBUM to let people know he is writing songs.

melodicmoonlight

No matter what, the song itself is gonna get a boost with all this publicity around it. Which is fine with me cuz I like Rihanna and it's a good song.

Dr. Fleischman

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7438227/how-taylor-swift-calvin-harris-rihanna-made-this-is-what-you-came-here-for

Pretty interesting info for songwriters. Mind that they are top writers/performers and the song is an international hit. Decent money but not a fortune.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Dr. Fleischman on July 14, 2016, 03:46:32 PM
http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7438227/how-taylor-swift-calvin-harris-rihanna-made-this-is-what-you-came-here-for

Pretty interesting info for songwriters. Mind that they are top writers/performers and the song is an international hit. Decent money but not a fortune.

I was about to post the same thing.
And I think is way too much money...

Dr. Fleischman

Quote from: j.fco.morales on July 14, 2016, 08:20:04 PM
And I think is way too much money...

Comparing to film stars (Robert Downey Jr., Tom Hanks etc. - up to $50 million per role) that's pocket money.

NeutronSynergy

Or  then it's possible that she is this sexy princess..

Who has sold over 40 million albums and 130 million singles worldwide,
Who makes everybody happy around her...being a business woman.

and who has genuinely 'knocked it out' by being a professional in music , which will in (50 years from now on) - be nothing
out of spectacular for other women's..maybe.

and who is among the first few women who has 'kicked in' by doing hard work - on a business which is full of men playing with their miniatures (Which Si founds to be nothing wrong of course -  that's another topic however)by pushing it like Jimmy page or Eric Clapton.

alis grave nil