• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Charlotte Perrelli - The Girl

Started by turnaround, March 05, 2012, 02:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

New album out very soon.

And we have some familiar songwriters (Tony Nilsson, Sharon Vaughn, Didrik Thott, Fredrik Kempe ) ;)

Snippets are here

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Girl/dp/B007FBKAX4/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8

And a duet with Kate Ryan!
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Unexpected

I'm really excited for this album, Just Not Tonight is really nice, any idea which one is Didrik song?

turnaround

Yes, I found this info in the web

1 The Girl Fredrik Kempe, Alexander Johnsson
2 Little Braveheart (feat. Kate Ryan) Fredrik Kempe, Alexander Johnsson
3 Just Not Tonight Fredrik Thomander, Lindy Robbins, Johan Becker, Markus Sjöberg
4 In the Sun Fredrik Kempe, Alexander Johnsson, Sharon Vaughn
5 Dark to the Light Fredrik Kempe, Elias Kapari
6 Closing Circles Sharon Vaughn, Rachel Thibodeau, Sebastian Thott
7 No More Black & Blue Reed Vertelney, Tony Nilsson
8 Any Love That is Love Fredrik Kempe, Sharon Vaughn, Alexander Jonsson
And I liked it..

Unexpected

OMG, Just Not Tonight is by Fredrik???!!! lol, I knew there's something good about that song. I smell epicentre from a mile away  ;D ;D,

Thanks for the credits Turnaround, you're really good with finding them.