• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ne-Yo - Another Love Song (Dr. Luke and Cirkut)

Started by georg_e, September 10, 2014, 05:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/the-juice/6244147/ne-yo-releases-new-single-she-knows-with-juicy-j

Played this loud with headphones.........yeahhh!
             Later.......just realized Dr. Luke may have sampled one of his kids on this again like on Dark Horse.......so cute!

Rebecca

I like parts of this song, but not the entire song. It's just not my thing.
Hey, yeah, it must be Dr Luke's kid again! yeah, very cute.

nanofives

New song called "Another Love Song"
I don't know where I read that it was written by Luke and Cirkut,  but it's got the vibes from 2014 luke. It's like a revamped version of Time of our Lives. Sounds good.

Cala42

Yeah it's definitely produced by Dr Luke and Cirkut. I like it, I loved Time Of Our Lifes as well!

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/7809777/ne-yo-another-love-song

melodicmoonlight

His nasally voice is unbearable. Whoever engineers his vocals never does enough pitch correction or compression. He always sounds unpleasantly live on studio recordings.

turnaround

Performer   
NE-YO

Composer   
NE-YO
Henry Walter
Lukasz Gottwald

Lyricist
NE-YO
Lukasz Gottwald
Henry Walter

Producer   
MADE IN CHINA
Cirkut

Mixing Engineer   
John Hanes

Engineer   
Clint Gibbs
Curtis "Sauce" Wilson
Kalani Thompson

Vocals   
NE-YO

Assistant Recording Engineer   
Tyler Sheppard

Mixer   
Serban Ghenea

Programmer   
Dr. Luke
Cirkut
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

nanofives

Is MADE IN CHINA Luke?
See Tremaine the Album credits.

Cala42

Quote from: nanofives on June 06, 2017, 04:24:22 AM
Is MADE IN CHINA Luke?
See Tremaine the Album credits.

It might be!! There doesn't seem to be a trace of MADE IN CHINA at all apart from these tracks.

turnaround

NE-YO

On Ur Mind (feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR)
Shaffer Smith, Lukasz Gottwald, Henry Walter & Jahron Anthony Brathwaite

Ocean Sure (feat. Candice Boyd & Sam Hook)
Shaffer Smith, Lukasz Gottwald, Henry Walter & Samuel Jean

Nights Like These (feat. Romeo Santos)
Romeo Santos, Shaffer Smith, Lukasz Gottwald, Mathieu Jomphe Lépine & Henry Walter

From his upcoming album.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Cala42 on June 06, 2017, 10:16:19 PM
It might be!! There doesn't seem to be a trace of MADE IN CHINA at all apart from these tracks.

Sounds like Cirkut, actually.
The 808s and the drums.

Plus, contains guitars and Luke is a mainly a guitar player.

j.fco.morales

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/3qSnj1FzIKMgx6svJO2dgr[/spotify]

I'm stuck with this one. Such a grower.
Love the beat. This must be from the sessions with Diplo, sounds a lot like Major Lazer's Run Up feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR.

Very afropop inspired. They did this type of beats four years ago.