• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Backstreet Boys new album

Started by Rebecca, March 04, 2007, 11:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmed

yeah unexpected,(Britney and B.S.B),are the singers who made me interested,in max martin music,and i think max martin name became very known thanks to his work with them,when u think about max martin music,the first names came to ur mind are (Britney and B.S.B).

Markus1981

OMG the album has leaked and even though I am only half way through so far I have to say it is amazing!! Well done BSB this is a really really great pop album. It's a bit of a mixture of the old sound and Never Gone (although it's about 10 times better than NG for me). A real shame Max didn't want to contribute to this album - it's my favourite pop album of the year so far!! (At least until Britney's album leaks in full  :D) What does everyone else think of it???

Rebecca

I'm so glad you find the album amazing - I'm really excited now. I haven't listened to any leaked songs yet, was worried I'd be disappointed.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

The new album don´t impress me much, listen to a few songs and clips. I really want the shayne ward and westlife album out now.....
If you can dream it, you can be it.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

track list

01: Everything But Mine   
02: Inconsolable   
03: Something That I Already Know   
04: Helpless When She Smiles   
05: Any Other Way 
06: One In A Million   
07: Panic   
08: U Can Let Go 
09: Trouble Is 
10: Treat Me Right 
11: Love Will Keep You Up All Night   
12: Unmistakable 
13: Unsuspecting Sunday Afternoon 
14: Downpour   
15: In Pieces

15 songs so many and nothing together with the people who made them to stars like max martin, rami, andreas carlsson and Mr Lundin

I don´t like this at all, can´t understand why?
??? ??? ??? >:(

ahmed

i think even if backstreet boys didn't work with max martin or any of the cheiron team for that album,but they found another way to came up with good music,we shouldn't blame them for that,as long as the music is good.

ahmed

unmistakable is good.....i like the intro.

Markus1981

Quote from: nicky26 on October 24, 2007, 05:32:39 PM
track list

01: Everything But Mine   
02: Inconsolable   
03: Something That I Already Know   
04: Helpless When She Smiles   
05: Any Other Way 
06: One In A Million   
07: Panic   
08: U Can Let Go 
09: Trouble Is 
10: Treat Me Right 
11: Love Will Keep You Up All Night   
12: Unmistakable 
13: Unsuspecting Sunday Afternoon 
14: Downpour   
15: In Pieces

15 songs so many and nothing together with the people who made them to stars like max martin, rami, andreas carlsson and Mr Lundin

I don´t like this at all, can´t understand why?
??? ??? ??? >:(

My version has 2 extra tracks.... track one is a really good intro where the boys sound amazing and track 17 is called Nowhere To Go, which is a cool song.

You can't blame the boys for not having any of the original team on the album. They repeatedly tried to contact Max for songs for the new album and he just ignored their calls. If anything Max is to blame for that. Don't get me wrong I love Max and he is my musical hero, but I think it was pretty bad of him to snub them after they helper him have so much success early on in his career. I suppose he had his reasons but since he is such an enigma I guess we'll probably never know.

Unexpected

The album is just Amazing , who cares they worked with max or not , the album is good ((better than britney's album))

ahmed

Quote from: Unexpected on October 24, 2007, 07:42:29 PM
The album is just Amazing , who cares they worked with max or not , the album is good ((better than britney's album))
agree with u

emjay

'Downpour' should've been on all versions of the album! Very catchy! Reminds me of an I'm Not Sleeping Alone' a bit in the chorus. Good power mid/ballad

In Pieces is another one that has a very catchy chorus

Markus1981

Something That I Already Know is just amazing. The chorus is immense and to me does have that Swedish sound in the structure of the melody, plus the key change chorus at the end gives me goose bumps.

emjay

I just really don't like the vocals of AJ on the verses (Something That I Already Know), and I dont like the melody of  "if you would only let me go" in the chorus of it.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

ok who said that they was trying to talk to max and that he ignore them? You can´t bealive in everything you read here at the internet. I am happy for everyone who like the new album, but there is something missing...

turnaround

It's a solid pop album with a bit of an edge but I also miss the Swedish magic.
And I liked it..