• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ke$ha - Party at a Rich Dude's House

Started by Alex Martin, November 23, 2009, 08:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Guys, did she really say "Pissing" in "I'm pissin' in the Dom Pérignon", I thought she says "Dancing", I don't really know what Dom Perignon is ??? But omg if she says pissing, that's so low-class of the writer and really inappropriate to actually say. I mean come on there are better words to chose!Uhhh whatever! ::)

Unexpected

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 19, 2010, 09:57:23 PM
Guys, did she really say "Pissing" in "I'm pissin' in the Dom Pérignon", I thought she says "Dancing", I don't really know what Dom Perignon is ??? But omg if she says pissing, that's so low-class of the writer and really inappropriate to actually say. I mean come on there are better words to chose!Uhhh whatever! ::)

I'm sure she says pissing, because Dom Pérignon is a brand of Champagne so pissing makes perfect sense.

Rebecca

*Sabine*

AHAHA, I remember the first time I've heard those lyrics too!! I was quite shocked too, but then I loved it!!! lol ... Oh well, Kesha is a scandalous girl ain't she!! :D

maxmartin'sfan

Quote from: Unexpected on January 20, 2010, 12:23:00 AM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 19, 2010, 09:57:23 PM

I'm sure she says pissing, because Dom Pérignon is a brand of Champagne so pissing makes perfect sense.

I love champagne ! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Raul_esp

''your love is my drug'' will be the third single! , great choice , it will be a hit , i hope she releases too ''kiss n tell''.

Rebecca

Your Love is my drug is quite a good choice, though I'd prefer Kiss n Tell too.

Alex Martin

nshinnosuke

Take It Off is the 4th single and a video has been shot...
why arent they releasing any Max song as a single???
fourth single probably means the last one

Linda

I love Take it off!
So glad that was chosen

Raul_esp

Take it off is great but she needs to release ''Kiss n tell'' , it would be a smash.

nshinnosuke

yeah she definely needs to release Kiss N Tell, it would be Hot N Cold 2.0 for the last single and maybe Hungover for the very last single to tell the world that her party's time is over for a while :D

Rebecca

I'm surprised Take it off is a single, it's such a full-on song. Kiss n Tell would be great. I'd nearly forgotten all about Kesha!

Feelgoodlies