• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin Stabs/Orchestra Hits

Started by Tano87, May 01, 2014, 02:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tano87

Quote from: Hazel_Scorpion on June 12, 2015, 08:31:00 PM
All of the sounds mentioned in the original post.

Yep found that too.
But there'a lot more missing because after using these samples he started layering pianos to create other stabs but they're hard to find.

Cristiano

I'm not sure if this was noticed before, but the "sonar ping" you all seem to be looking for was used in the beginning of Oops!...I Did It Again (I think) right before the drums start to kick in; however, it was in reverse.  Just something I noticed, here I took it from the song and reversed it for you all.  You're gonna have to pitch it or something.

https://soundcloud.com/cristiavano/sonar-ping-oops/s-vD8dd

?

j.fco.morales

That sound is a piano stab and a talkbox.

Bon Jovi did it first.

nznexus

the sonar ping is from NORD LEAD 2. i got it in 3 versions
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Tano87

Are u sure? Wavs wavs wavs  :o :o

cheironlover

Quote from: Tano87 on May 02, 2014, 01:13:53 PM
On other messages I've found someone talking about the bang and baow by Oops I Did It Again.

The "bang" (or Piano Attack, as named in some multitracks) is said to be done by mixing

jv2080 "power piano" and Akai S3000 preset "QC - Drone"

The "baoww" sound (I think they mean the Larger Than Life intro effect or the fx under that "voice")  is from sound module Emu Audity2000 - preset N33.
Is someone able to check it?
I can't find it on synthmania, the power piano. Which preset bank is it in?

cheironlover

Quote from: j.fco.morales on July 13, 2016, 03:16:36 AM
That sound is a piano stab and a talkbox.

Bon Jovi did it first.

What keyboard did said piano stab come from?

Tano87

Quote from: cheironlover on April 22, 2017, 08:58:38 PM
What keyboard did said piano stab come from?

I guess it is jv2080 "power piano" and Akai S3000 preset "QC - Drone". I'm not really sure...

cheironlover

Quote from: Tano87 on April 23, 2017, 09:22:26 PM
I guess it is jv2080 "power piano" and Akai S3000 preset "QC - Drone". I'm not really sure...

Funny you'd say that, as I can't seem to find any audio examples of said synths. But, I did find this pack. http://store.payloadz.com/details/748337-music-soundbanks-roland-jv-2080-wave-samples-with-kontakt-files-.html 

Tano87

I don't know if they'll workshop together...I never found sample from those 2 things

cheironlover

Alright, so I've been looking into the akai s3000 it appears that its samples come from some floppy discs along with some preloaded sounds. Is qc-drone a preloaded sample? Or does it come from a floppy disk? If so, then which one?

Tano87

I don't know i found these info online...

Cooleyocity

I just wanted to chime in, You can actually find a lot of the synth stabs as well as the original drum loop for "You drive me Crazy" and "Show me Love" in an Ueberschall product called "Essentials of the Order". You will recognize a lot of stuff in that pack from music from the 90's. Just an FYI.

Tano87

Haven't found the sample pack in WAV  :'(