• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Bonnie McKee "American Girl"

Started by turnaround, December 29, 2012, 05:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Joshua

Linda

Rebecca

thanks for the youtube link! it's really funny, love Luke's elf hat, looks like they're having fun.

nznexus

where is katy, i only see bonnie mac kee and doctor luke, max...

haha doctor luke looks... funny with that magic hat
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Quote from: nznexus on March 25, 2013, 10:05:00 PM
where is katy, i only see bonnie mac kee and doctor luke, max...

haha doctor luke looks... funny with that magic hat

Due to the voice people think Katy was in there as well. Could also be Bonnie herself ...
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Dr. Luke tweeted about this song today, and I found this great live version  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-pN4A93bwg
  Best lyric of the year......"I was raised by a television"  :D  :D     ps she plays piano great!

wiik

This is a great song. Especially when it comes to the lyrics.

"I wanna see all the stars and everything in between,
I wanna buy a new heart out of a vending machine"

Triple-rhyming along with words that really paint a picture, this is what makes a good song great in my book.

Awesome if Dr Luke is the producer, a song like this need a rock vibe to it.

Eddie Krommer

The verse sounds a lot like the verse in Jesse's Girl

georg_e

Quote from: wiik on May 29, 2013, 02:51:15 PM
This is a great song. Especially when it comes to the lyrics.

"I wanna see all the stars and everything in between,
I wanna buy a new heart out of a vending machine"

Triple-rhyming along with words that really paint a picture, this is what makes a good song great in my book.

Awesome if Dr Luke is the producer, a song like this need a rock vibe to it.
Yes, great lyrics :-)   And the song has like two hook sections (besides the verse) before it even gets to the chorus!  She really put this song across in that performance......you can tell it's a hit :-)

Rebecca

good song, I like the lyrics too. great that she can play the piano.

melodicmoonlight

She released it today! A music video will a bunch of celebrity cameos. (Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Jewel, KISS, Becky G, Jason Derulo, Nicole Scherzinger, Adam Lambert, Carly Rae Jepsen, Maclemore, Kathy Griffin, Joan Rivers, etc) Sure to get the song/video/Bonnie great visibility.

The studio version rocks. An undeniable summer smash. Production (that infectious classic guitar riff), lyrics, harmonies, vocals all on POINT. Loving this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNXA0YjJkgs&feature=youtu.be

J_A24

She's an amazing songwriter, no doubt she's headed for pop stardom. Can't wait to listen to her album.

nznexus

i didnt like the song... boooring

sorry.

!
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.