• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Trash Me - Jessie Malakouti

Started by *Sabine*, November 17, 2008, 11:07:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

I know this song has been around for a while but lately I haven't stopped listening to it! I'm completely in love with it! :D :D
The beat is sick, the chorus addictive and the main hook can't go out of my head! I also love her Britney-ish voice and the video is just hotness! I only know her myspace and her official site still has to be launched.
Do you like her guys? Do you have more info on her and her future projects?
I've already seen a video when she's in Stokcholm and recording at Maratone with Arnthor but do you have these songs? When is going to be released the album? I so can't wait!
And what about Trash me? The single is out, physically and for download, or not yet? So many questions I know! :P

nshinnosuke

Yeah,Trash Me is great, but I'm afraid that her debut album might be heavily influenced by hiphop and rap..I hope that won't happen...

Feelgoodlies

This song is absoulutel fantastic, I totally love it, it's a bit like If U Seek Amy, I love it, she's shooting a new video for a song called "Outsider" it's prettyy catchy as well!

*Sabine*

Oh really? If you have the song (and other ones as well, you know what to do! :D

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 17, 2008, 02:15:09 PM
Oh really? If you have the song (and other ones as well, you know what to do! :D
You can hear songs on her MySpace page here, I liked Outsider and PS, I have em MP3s so if u like any... ;)

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Go to Jessie's Myspace page Alex.
Sure I want the mp3s, my iPod wants them too! ;)

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 17, 2008, 02:36:14 PM
You can hear songs on her MySpace page here, I liked Outsider and PS, I have em MP3s so if u like any... ;)

do you have trash me in HQ quality ?

nshinnosuke

I have Outsider and Trash Me in HQ but I can't upload them on file-sharing sites,the upload process just stuck right there... :-\
I''ll try to upload it again ryt now :)

edit : Finally,upload completed :P

nshinnosuke

Do you have PS in HQ??

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: nshinnosuke on November 17, 2008, 05:48:42 PM
Do you have PS in HQ??
I have it in 192 kbpts!, Raul I guess "nshinnosuke" sent ya it ;)

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 17, 2008, 06:10:17 PM
Quote from: nshinnosuke on November 17, 2008, 05:48:42 PM
Do you have PS in HQ??
I have it in 192 kbpts!, Raul I guess "nshinnosuke" sent ya it ;)

thanks for the song feelgoodlies  ;)

Raul_esp

Quote from: nshinnosuke on November 17, 2008, 05:41:53 PM
I have Outsider and Trash Me in HQ but I can't upload them on file-sharing sites,the upload process just stuck right there... :-\
I''ll try to upload it again ryt now :)

edit : Finally,upload completed :P

hey nshinnosuke , can you send me outsider ? I havent heard it yet.

nshinnosuke

I'll upload it right now or Feelgoodlies may have uploaded it already?
Can you send me PS in HQ? :)