• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Worldwide Pop Music (Cheiron Inspired)

Started by Feelgoodlies, October 19, 2008, 03:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on October 30, 2008, 01:24:04 PM
Two of the greatest pop songs I truly adore from UK and Ireland:

Ireland:
Fifth Avenue - Spanish Eyes

U.K.
Hear'Say - The Way To Your Love

wowww , thank fot these cool songs!! , do you have these songs in mp3??

Feelgoodlies

I do, I will PM them to you and others who may like em

Come on guys comment...

*Sabine*

I remember the first song but don't know the second. This second one is amazing, very very Cheiron! Send the 2 mp3s please! :D

Feelgoodlies

I'm glad you liked them, I actually love both songs, this other one was a UK # 1in 2001.

Hear'Say are a British band from the talent show "Popstars", anyways here is another song I love from them called Breath kinda Cheiron as well.

*Sabine*

Cool song! I like the rhythm but the melody is not strong enough... Thanks for letting us know. :)

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on October 30, 2008, 11:39:44 PM
I'm glad you liked them, I actually love both songs, this other one was a UK # 1in 2001.

Hear'Say are a British band from the talent show "Popstars", anyways here is another song I love from them called Breath kinda Cheiron as well.

omg!! , other amazing song!! do you have it ? :D

Unexpected

ooh thanx feelgoodlies for reminding me of Hear'say the way to your love totally amazing track and very cherion indeed ,

Here's an arabic song very cheiron inspired

Mohammed Attia - Kol Haga

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

I really like the song, the same rhythm as Bye Bye Bye! Could you send via PM please?

*Sabine*

Another great song from a French artist: very Cheiron and THERE IS A COUNTER MELODY after the bridge, which is very rare!!

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi1s5FkBXP0

There's also an English version, I can send if you want.

Feelgoodlies

Sabine you know what to do :D ;), and plz the English version!

Hey guys, listen to this song it's "Sometimes" rip!

Samajona - Take Me Away I love it!

I also like this song:

Joana - Watch Me Shine

*Sabine*

Ok I will!! Samajona is very good, I like it!

Feelgoodlies

I really love the Mohammed Attia song, I remember he's done a very good performance of it with a chorography back in 2004, that's when I really fell in love with it, btw he is the same singer of The Call(Arabic Version) thread we did once if you guys remember!, and yes it's very similar to Bye Bye Bye, in fact it's kinda rip off!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 01, 2008, 01:11:07 PM
Sabine you know what to do :D ;), and plz the English version!

Hey guys, listen to this song it's "Sometimes" rip!

Samajona - Take Me Away I love it!

I also like this song:

Joana - Watch Me Shine

omg , the samajona song is very good but ''watch me shine'' is amazing , a bit as ''its gonna be me'' lol .

Raul_esp

it sounds a bit as cheiron but not much .

Bosson - Weightless (feat. Emma Anderson): http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=-JB3_QjwTv8

you can se here a litle counter melody .