• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Sabrina Carpenter - Singular (Oscar Görres, Johan Carlsson, CJ Baran)

Started by getawaydriver, August 22, 2018, 07:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

j.fco.morales

Quote from: getawaydriver on September 04, 2018, 08:50:18 PM
She has a song out this Friday as part of the Sierra Burgess soundtrack that Leland executive produced. A lot of other artists on the soundtrack, as well.

https://twitter.com/sabrinaupdatehq/status/1036686679267049472?s=20

I'm so excited about that!

j.fco.morales

nanofives

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Love the song! <3

Love the vocoder, the synths and the snare. Everything is so brilliant <3

melodicmoonlight

j.fco.morales

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on November 01, 2018, 11:40:20 PM
Vocoder is life <3

Oscar is consistently killing it

Yep! I even like that The Vamps song he co produced with Oscar Holter...

j.fco.morales

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

j.fco.morales

Way too generic for my tastes.
I was impressed about two collaborators on I'm Fakin: Andrés Torres & Mauricio Rengifo, the colombian Despacito producers.

turnaround

"Looking at me" is really a great production. Bylund strings are sounding amazing and the trumpet.
And I liked it..

Snipes3000

I agree. She's only 22 and looks young enough. Hopefully she'll get it done before she looks too mature for the juveniles to relate to.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?