• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

RE: Found I'm Alive Remix - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnoafOYEu1Q

Started by Riley, September 13, 2009, 10:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riley

Hi,

I just joined this forum. I was a member ages ago but sort of lost touch with it. I guess there's not all that many cheiron fans these days so it's good to stick together. Recently I found this amazing upbeat celine dion remix at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnoafOYEu1Q

check it out!

Also I'm a musician and songwriter myself and cheiron is ' stuck in my soul ' so my music is inspired by them a lot, I'm not a copy cat writer or anything so I like to still be original but have that awesome inspiration. I'm really looking to gain support and fans behind my music so please feel free to listen to my songs and any support you could give me, such as spreading the word or whatever you can do to help I would greatly appreciate. You can hear my songs at: 

www.myspace.com/rkoba

I hope it's ok I'm posting like this, I don't mean to take advantage of this cool forum for self promotion it's just how else can I say it, you know. Also I'm in the spirit of sharing and hopefully if you like the I'm Alive remix I'll be happy to share all and everything I find cheiron related that you might enjoy or like to listen to. Any fellow songwriters and musicians I would love to hear from you too!

Have a great day all,

Kind Regards,

Riley
I am a huge cheiron fan from the beginning back in the 90's. For years and years I literally lived and breathed nothing but cheiron. Being around so much inspiration I learnt to make my own music which is Retro 80's/90's dance pop songs and ballads. You can check them out at my myspace and it would be cool to get your feedback.

Rebecca

Hi Riley, welcome back to the forum. It's great that you're inspired by Cheiron.

Thanks for the I'm Alive remix, it's a pretty good remix.

Riley

Thanks Rebecca I'm glad you like. Check this one out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeciz6fch0k&feature=PlayList&p=E184BCA770F4BB27&index=3

It's Brian Littrel singing a solo acoustic version of I Want It That Way. I think he really sings it soulfully and there is a variation on some of the melody and chord arrangements which makes it a little fresher. The quality of the guitar tone is very nice too. Hope you like it.

Also if you haven't already I posted an invite to all members to chek out and rate my songs so please feel free to score away in the post and give your feedback.

Riley

I am a huge cheiron fan from the beginning back in the 90's. For years and years I literally lived and breathed nothing but cheiron. Being around so much inspiration I learnt to make my own music which is Retro 80's/90's dance pop songs and ballads. You can check them out at my myspace and it would be cool to get your feedback.

Rebecca

Thanks, I really like that version too, it's always nice to hear different versions,  though I prefer the original.

Riley

Well the original is a made classic and most of the times remixes or other versions won't be as good as the originals. But what they can give is a fresh and different take on a great song which can almost be enjoyed as a new song as well which ain't too bad I would say. Don't you think sweetie?