• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Savan Kotecha Interview with PopJustice discussing Max & Wolf Cousins.

Started by jelfmusic, October 09, 2015, 02:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugmenot

One more
The way that Jimi Hendrix was with a guitar, Ariana Grande is like that with vocals, says Savan Kotecha

• It was he who wanted a "whisper song" (Problem)
  • "Into You" should be an a capella.
  • Ariana comps her vocals (but not credited?) Was it she who ruined the intro in No Tears Left to Cry?

nanofives

In some sources Ariana grande es credited as a vocal producer on thank u next, but not the previous albums for some reason

It's a nice interview, but it makes me feel like savan has put so much effort with Ariana that he's empty for other artists

bugmenot

Savan Kotecha Interview with  musicweek as Music Week's Songwriter Of The Year.

QuoteI spent two weeks on the pre-chrous of Side To Side. And then ... Alexander Kronlund comes in and goes, 'Why don't you just do it like this?' and walks out of the room. For No Tears Left To Cry, we spent like four or five days trying to find the right pre-chorus melody.

The pre-chorus is "These friends is talking way too much, say I should give you up, can't hear them cause I", if you forgot. I love Kronlund.

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/1pKeFVVUOPjFsOABub0OaV[/spotify]

melodicmoonlight

lol, two weeks for that? it really must be a science for these guys... wonder what all the other options were

synchro