• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Exklusivt: Max Martin återvänder till Cheiron-studion

Started by turnaround, August 30, 2018, 08:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

https://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=103&artikel=7030605

Who can translate this? I would be so glad to have more information.

Is there an new content?   
And I liked it..

bugmenot

I'm so grateful for everything. It is thanks to him and the chance he gave me as I do what I do today, I want to claim.

Denniz Pop, the world's heaviest producer, asked a little hard-rocker (me) if I wanted to work with him. Just this was damn cool.

I thought, how should I be able to continue at all when we have worked together for so long and feel so well? We talked about this before he left, he really said that; "You can not go down now, once we've started something that's so good".

I remember Justin Timberlake was sitting here, he was fifteen years old, and practiced his voice tricks for hours, and his mother was here. You got crazy in the end.
When these people came here they were not known. So it was interesting to see that the next time they came here, people stood outside, and you gotta squeeze through a crowd when you went to work.

(And it's no coincidence that so many hits were created by the same duo. Denniz Pop knew exactly how a powerful pop song would be built - and Max Martin never left the studio before recording perfectly. Something he says he released a little today.)

When Justin was here now, he said he still has some traumatic memories of standing for four, five hours and just coping with the same thing over and over again. But I hope they became happy at least later when they heard how it ended.

aftonbladet