• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Leona Lewis Works with Max and Kristian Lundin.

Started by Feelgoodlies, May 18, 2009, 09:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: nshinnosuke on November 20, 2009, 07:45:59 AM
people are exaggerating...saying that she's the next Mariah or whatever but nobody could rival Mariah & Whitney in their prime
You might find this strange, but I NEVER liked Mariah's voice, in fact, I've alwyas thought that her voice isn't as GREAT as people think it is. However, I think Whitney is the vocalist in the music industry back then.

Leona has an amazing voice, personally I haven't heard a singer since I followed Western music in late 1996 with this great ability of singing. But now, I think I found one, I guess "Jordin Sparks" can sing better than Leona, and for me, she is my favourite singer after Sandy(from No Angels) vocally of course!

Rebecca

Leona has vocal ability, but belts it out too much.
I've never been much of a fan of Mariah, but comparing Leona to her is a big call.
As for Whitney, no way Leona is as good.

Yeah, I had expected more from Leona on this album.

nshinnosuke

sometimes I cant stand the way Leona sings, I cant even identify each words correctly from her singing...
Mariah was one of the most outstanding singers ever in her prime ( I mean the early 90s Mariah, listen to Vision of Love or Emotions) but she lost her voice after several years and I hate it when she sings with her breathy voice like now...
Whitney was incredible but it's a shame that she smokes crack and look at her recent performances now...

nshinnosuke

some sources said that I Got You is the 2nd US single...dont know bout the worldwide one, I'm glad if it's true which means we'll have 2 Max songs at the same time being released as singles

Rebecca

wow, that is weird but I suppose it does sometimes happen. Oh well, great that there's 2 Max songs released at the same time.

Rebecca

oh that's wonderful! That's really nice of her to to acknowledge her songwriters. I really like her Max Martin Playlist too, great choices.

*Sabine*

Izalightblue

I really liked knowing about it! Yeah, ''Stronger'', I love this song, especially listening to it very loud!! ;D

Izalightblue

Nice video, I liked the production, it looks very cool! Very funny when the girl hits the boy with her bag! :D Thanks for posting it, Raul!

sforzando

Quote from: Raul_esp on December 29, 2009, 01:50:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PxsmDzWOCk

Hey Raul, Do you know which country this video is shooted? At 0.14 the scene seems like my university! lol I'm not sure btw :-\

Raul_esp

Quote from: sforzando on December 29, 2009, 01:37:54 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on December 29, 2009, 01:50:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PxsmDzWOCk

Hey Raul, Do you know which country this video is shooted? At 0.14 the scene seems like my university! lol I'm not sure btw :-\

haha , i dont know where it is