• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ariana Grande - working with Max Martin and Rami Yacoub

Started by turnaround, January 27, 2014, 08:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Problem is the song by Savan. Maybe also Max.
And I liked it..

Polarmachine

Yes that's what i think because we know iggy azalea had worked with max and he's not credited on her new album. And Problem features iggy! I know another swede is involved from the lvnt team.
I'm guessing a shellback-Max production on this  ;)

B Steady

Quote from: Polarmachine on April 19, 2014, 09:07:20 AM
Yes that's what i think because we know iggy azalea had worked with max and he's not credited on her new album. And Problem features iggy! I know another swede is involved from the lvnt team.
I'm guessing a shellback-Max production on this  ;)

Oh man now it makes all sense lol! :D
Great combined!
Now I'm really hoping for a Max production!
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

turnaround

Pre-order

Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea)
Ariana Grande

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/problem-feat.-iggy-azalea/id864998988

Credits:

Ilya, Iggy Azalea, Max Martin & Savan Kotecha

And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

so it's time to move this thread to the Max Martin forum ain't it? :D

I expect nothing but a smash, really hyped for this song!!!

EDIT: not hyped anymore .... http://instagram.com/p/nEYJQ6SWUU/  :-\
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Excited! , I need to hear it in full , I think it will sound like ''Dark horse'' With this Break.

B Steady

I think you can't compare these songs. Of course both songs are singer feat. rapper songs with pop and Hip-Hop elements but dark horse was a dark/slow/trappy song while this one here sounds like an easy listening/R&B song
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Quote from: B Steady on April 22, 2014, 01:18:38 AM
I think you can't compare these songs. Of course both songs are singer feat. rapper songs with pop and Hip-Hop elements but dark horse was a dark/slow/trappy song while this one here sounds like an easy listening/R&B song

Well , Wait we hear it in full   :)

j.fco.morales

I love it!!

I just LOVE her Mariah Carey vocals!!

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales