• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Shayne Ward! First single by MAX! IF THAT'S OK WITH YOU // ALBUM "BREATHLESS"

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Well this is great news.

Shayne Ward will once again work with the Swedish producers/songwriters. Read this news.

Quote28.11.06
Shayne recording in Sweden

Following last Saturday's Dublin book signing and appearance on the Late Late Toy Show, Shayne has jetted off to Sweden to continue recording his album with studio maestros Rami, Anthor and Savan.

The trio of producers are looking to inject an edgier sound to Shayne's upcoming second album, which will be released next year.

I think we can expect a wonderful, modern popalbum, and maybe a song by Max too!

Link to news
And I liked it..

turnaround

His last album included some great pop songs, I hope the edgier sound won't be too different!
I expect some great ballads, and maybe a bit more up-tempo pop with acoustic pop/rock arrangements!  :)
And I liked it..

Rebecca

ooh, I just love it when I hear that an artist is travelling to Sweden!

I have never heard Shayne Ward's first album. I'm looking fwd to his new one though.

turnaround

Oh I think you might like it!
The singles are "That's my goal" (by Jörgen Elofsson), "No promises", and "Stand by me" (by Savan and QuizLarossi)

All videos can be watched at http://www.youtube.com

:)
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Bryan todd is currently co-writing/co-producing a new song entitled "WIN THIS"
with Kristian Lundin for, X-FACTOR winner, SHAYNE WARD's new album.
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

Oh lovely, his is one of my most anticipated albums this year.
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "turnaround"Oh lovely, his is one of my most anticipated albums this year.

i agree the hole album seems to be from our swedish guys...

Linda

Its next on my list to buy... as well as leasly roy's

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "Linda"as well as leasly roy's
And when's that released btw??

Linda

Haven't got a clue... I asked her.. she didn't know yet

turnaround

I just browsed on the net, and found a post on a forum which Savan Kotecha wrote and it says concerning Shayne Wards new album:

QuoteMax Martin wrote the first single on the new album. Should be interesting
[/b]

Lost for words I am right now.  :D

He also said it's out around July..(well hitting the radios I guess)
Title: You make me wish

And about the style:

QuoteSome of the new tracks he did were previewed at sonybmy/sycomusic to a few key people there. and the tracks are amazing. Its fun sexy uptempo stuff and some midtempos that are everything the public hoped he'd be when they voted for him!
..he's gonna come back in a big way! so watch this space!
[/b]
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "turnaround"I just browsed on the net, and found a post on a forum which Savan Kotecha wrote and it says concerning Shayne Wards new album:

QuoteMax Martin wrote the first single on the new album. Should be interesting
[/b]

Lost for words I am right now.  :D

He also said it's out around July..(well hitting the radios I guess)
Title: You make me wish

And about the style:

QuoteSome of the new tracks he did were previewed at sonybmy/sycomusic to a few key people there. and the tracks are amazing. Its fun sexy uptempo stuff and some midtempos that are everything the public hoped he'd be when they voted for him!
..he's gonna come back in a big way! so watch this space!
[/b]

:P  :lol:  :shock:  :P  8)
Thanks for the news
this album have songwriters like....Rami,Anthor,Savan,Max,Kristian,bryan Todd, and i also think that jörgen have some song on it too.....Like savan said this album gone blow people away...

Alex Martin

POP ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!!!! All the swedish guys togheter for shayne new album!!!!

It's FAAAANTAAAASTIIIC!!!!!!!!! :smt041

turnaround

This is really shaping up to become my most anticipated album this year.
I can't wait until we hear the first single, I mean if they know it months before that the Max song is going to be the first single, it must be a stunning song, there is no doubt.

And I am sure the WRITERS enjoy being able to work with an Pop-Artist again, doing POP-music, but literally bring it to another level.

This could be a milestone in the Cheiron history.  :D
And I liked it..