• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry (Ilya, Savan Kotecha)

Started by smadaleinad, April 17, 2018, 11:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugmenot

Quote from: Rex on February 01, 2019, 04:57:28 AM
How come no one has posted this yet?

I was tired of Instagram changing its urls or people deleting their posts so now I post everything to pinterest pinterest.se/axelldt, please, follow there

j.fco.morales

Quote from: bugmenot on February 01, 2019, 03:24:42 PM
I was tired of Instagram changing its urls or people deleting their posts so now I post everything to pinterest pinterest.se/axelldt, please, follow there

Professional stalking right here HAHAHA <3

j.fco.morales

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svPUzPiBqLs

The Making Of Ariana Grande's "thank u, next" With Social House & TBHits | Deconstructed

nanofives

the album is sweetener 2.0, the same concept without pharrell and more boring, max songs kinda saves the album, but that's saying a lot, those songs feels uninspired too

turnaround

All credits can be found here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thank_U,_Next

Max Martin – bass (tracks 4, 6, 8, and 12), drums (tracks 4, 6, and 12), guitar (tracks 4, 6, and 8), keyboards (tracks 4, 6, 8, and 12), string arrangement (track 6)
Max Martin – programming (tracks 4, 6, 8, and 12)
Max Martin – production (tracks 4, 6, 8, and 12), vocal production (track 8)
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Sorry to say this but Max started to have no sound, it's just outdated generic basic pop/rnb stuff. Maybe it's time to take some time off or get new music buddies.

bugmenot

Their tracks were recorded in LA with LA-based assistants but have a Swedish orchestra.
I wonder did they recorded strings and trumpets in Stockholm or brought 8 people in the USA...

nanofives

Bloodline seems to be produced only by Max according to Spotify, this didn't happen since... 2008 pink era?

melodicmoonlight

j.fco.morales

Quote from: bugmenot on February 08, 2019, 03:07:20 PM
Their tracks were recorded in LA with LA-based assistants but have a Swedish orchestra.
I wonder did they recorded strings and trumpets in Stockholm or brought 8 people in the USA...

Remotely: you pay for your arragement and they send you the recorded arrangement :)

j.fco.morales

j.fco.morales

gm33

-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

nanofives

Quote from: j.fco.morales on February 09, 2019, 05:49:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpl8v3jiuNU

Ariana talked about thank you, next on Zach Sang's show.
Didn't mention much about max. She first wrote ghostin with the team and then finish it with Victoria, it was the hardest song in the album to finish. She didn't give any details about the team or anything related.

j.fco.morales

Looks very much like she did a lots of songs with her friends and A&R suggested to work with Max.
But also, as Sweetener came not very much ago, they could have use songs from these sessions with Max...