• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New Luke songs for B.o.B

Started by JackSnr, April 12, 2012, 05:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackSnr

Apart from Strange Clouds, Dr Luke has produced three other songs on BoBs new album. According to his twitter they are called Arena, Out of My Mind (ft Nicki Minaj) and Both Of Us (ft Taylor Swift).

Luke's productions are second to none so Im really excited to hear them.  :D

Both of Us leaked and here is a link but I wouldnt expect it to be here for very long as all the versions are being taken down on youtube. I really like the chours though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkhjhQXqb9k

gm33

Along with being a huge Cheiron music fan, I LOVE Taylor Swift. I just heard this song for the first time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvTbHvyUzfw&feature=related

I never thought I would see Lukasz Gottwald and Taylor Swift's names on the "songwriter" line together. I'm not really a rap fan, but this song is so awesome and pretty. The last :45 seconds are pure Luke/Swift.

I love when songwriters go outside their comfort zone. Max and "Quitter" was also phenomenal, one of his best songs ever.

Incredible.  :)
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

melodicmoonlight

This is a long shot and sorry for bumping a 9 year old thread... but does anyone by chance have the original leaked mp3 of this song?

I remember it being posted to Perez Hilton or something and the leaked version had more vocals added on in the last chorus.