• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

www.MaxMartinFansite.com

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 08:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

Rebecca

Hello I was wondering, is my website really really slow? and does it crash on you?

For me it's super fast to load up and when I've tried on internet cafe computers it is also really fast, but a guy posted on my guestbook yesterday and said it is slow and crashes on him. Also Malcolm once emailed me and said it was really slow.

I just wondered what it's like for everyone else?

Hopefully I can fix it and i'll speak to the technical people at the webhosting.

turnaround

For me it loads normally, pretty fast and doesn't crash.

:)
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Thanks Turnaround, I'm glad it works ok for you

I rang my Webhosting and they could see no reason for it to be slow or crash, thought it could be a network connection or time difference.

So, I don't really know what to do, hopefully it works for most people.

Feel free to keep my posted if there are any problems.

jarle

Oh I was just wondering about that! It's soooooooooooo slow for me :'( And if you're not patient enough it crashes.. :(

turnaround

Which browser are you using jarle?
And I liked it..

jarle

Ehm.. haha! I think it's Telia...? :S

turnaround

Oh, I meant browser like Internet Explorer or Firefox  :)
And I liked it..

jarle

aha haha :)
Internet Explorer it is!

turnaround

Ok, maybe it's good to know what the other user are on who have problems, to know it is browser-related or something else.

Hope it will work soon for all again.
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

It's so slow also mine..... :shock:

Rebecca

oh no Alex and Jarle, that's bad

maybe it's a location thing? does from Italy or Sweden find that it also crashes?

i don't know what i can do, my webhosting thought it was ok.

anyone else?

malcolm hogg

still really slow on mine to, im on telewest broadband here in the uk, and im using internet explorer.
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

Rebecca

ok, that's interesting. i'm just trying to load it on internet explorer now and it is really really slow and i think it's gonna crash. i normally use Firefox which loads it fast. thanks for that info, i'll ring my webhosting again tonight.

turnaround

Must really be an Internet Explorer issue.
Tested it and it's really slow for me too.

With Opera is fast.

Good luck Rebecca!!
And I liked it..