• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

MAROON 5 and MAX - album OVEREXPOSED single PAYPHONE (Max Martin, Shellback)

Started by Alex Martin, March 26, 2012, 06:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Article in Swedish newspaper:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/musik/rockbjornen/article15122542.ab

Including Shellback picture I didn't know before.

Only in Swedish but GoogleTranslate will hopefully help.
And I liked it..

Joshua

Good article, everyone always comments on Max's humbleness. Funny that they captioned the photo of Max and Luke as Max & Shellback.

Rebecca

oh wow, both those articles are great! I love the Swedish article, it's so funny, James Valentine said he is willing to marry Shellback in California just so Shellback can gain residency and stay in the US more!

Joshua

I bought the album today. It's a bit of a disappointment to be honest, on first listen anyway. It started out so strong with "One More Night" and "Payphone", "Daylight" isn't too bad either. But after that it went majorly downhill for me until "Doin' Dirt" which I really love (I listened to it in the car without knowing who worked on what, and I just knew it had to be either a Max or Shellback track). Oh, "Fortune Teller" was good too. Anyone else had a listen right through? Would like to know your thoughts.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Joshua on July 29, 2012, 09:11:43 AM
I bought the album today. It's a bit of a disappointment to be honest, on first listen anyway. It started out so strong with "One More Night" and "Payphone", "Daylight" isn't too bad either. But after that it went majorly downhill for me until "Doin' Dirt" which I really love (I listened to it in the car without knowing who worked on what, and I just knew it had to be either a Max or Shellback track). Oh, "Fortune Teller" was good too. Anyone else had a listen right through? Would like to know your thoughts.

I really liked the album , but only the songs you mentioned were amazing.

Joshua

Woo hoo, "Daylight" is the confirmed third single, I'm so happy! This song has grown on me a lot since I bought the album, I'm kinda in love with it. Apparently it was the original choice for the third single, then they changed their minds and made it "The Man Who Never Lied", but now that will be the fourth release (according to the site below).

http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/maroon-5-daylight-next-single/

Alex Martin

Daylight is a great song. So happy it will be realesed like 3th single.

Eddie Krommer

Great news! One More Night hits the Number 1 spot!

www.billboard.com/news/maroon-5-reaches-no-1-on-hot-100-with-one-1007953852.story?utm_source=most_recent#/news/maroon-5-reaches-no-1-on-hot-100-with-one-1007953852.story?utm_source=most_recent

Raul_esp

Quote from: Eddie Krommer on September 19, 2012, 10:52:33 PM
Great news! One More Night hits the Number 1 spot!

www.billboard.com/news/maroon-5-reaches-no-1-on-hot-100-with-one-1007953852.story?utm_source=most_recent#/news/maroon-5-reaches-no-1-on-hot-100-with-one-1007953852.story?utm_source=most_recent

Amazing news! , and ''Daylight'' is a great choice for single!

Rebecca

wow, another No.1! incredible!  and so funny that it bumped Taylor Swift's song off No.1

and great Daylight is the next single!

Joshua

Wow that's awesome that it's gone number one, I thought it might peak out at two.

turnaround

Max is the legend.

http://www.facebook.com/xlnaudio.music/posts/411446578915650

XLN Audio co-owner Max Martin scores his 15th Billboard #1 with Maroon 5's "One More Night" (co-written by Shellback, Savan Kotecha & Adam Levine). Congratulations, Max!
And I liked it..