• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max working with Carrie Underwood

Started by Izalightblue, August 22, 2009, 11:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

I'm suprissed with quitter , this song is so great !! I love it , the melodies are very nice.

Izalightblue

I didn't like the song because I'm not a fan of country music, but I respect the genre. Yet, I hope the song will grow on me.

Tiiger

I absolutely love Quitter, the album itself is very good as well.

Well done Max and Carrie.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

I cant stop to listen it , the song is amazing!!

the final part where max mixes the two chorus is a materpiece!!

Max you are a genius I'll never be tired say it  ;D

*Sabine*

Very nice song. Max, are you going to make me like country??  ;D

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

yeah, agree, it's a really different song, I love it too!

Feelgoodlies

It's a nice song, it didn't struck me as much as "Cowboy Casanova" which I thought it had that pop/rock elements Max uses!

I know I will love it as soon as I get used to it!

gm33

Okay, I've given it some thought and waited before I posted this, but not only do I absolutely love "Quitter" but it might be one of my favorite Max Martin songs ever (and I don't like country music!). It's certainly not the "Cheiron-sound" that I love and adore, but it's a fantastic song that evokes so much emotion when you listen to it.

I'm just ian so much awe that Max has taken his game to another yet another dimension. I know many of us, myself included, miss dearly the days of "s long as you love me" and "cinderella" but I can certainly listen to CDs full of "Quitter"...

::mind blown::
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Alex Martin

Quitter has the magic touch  ;)

I think it will be one of the candidated of cheiron songwriters song of the year 2009.

nshinnosuke

uh oh this time it's going to be a tough choice for us to pick which songs are going to win unlike last year's predictable winner

georg_e

Quote from: gm33 on November 25, 2009, 04:14:36 AM
Okay, I've given it some thought and waited before I posted this, but not only do I absolutely love "Quitter" but it might be one of my favorite Max Martin songs ever (and I don't like country music!). It's certainly not the "Cheiron-sound" that I love and adore, but it's a fantastic song that evokes so much emotion when you listen to it.

I'm just ian so much awe that Max has taken his game to another yet another dimension. I know many of us, myself included, miss dearly the days of "s long as you love me" and "cinderella" but I can certainly listen to CDs full of "Quitter"...

::mind blown::
Totally agree, gm33, this song kills me too, really touching.  Affects me the same way those great Mutt Lange produced Shania Twain smashes did ("Still The One', "Forever & Always") -- I have to play it about ten times after hearing it once :D

Rebecca

oh, I agree, it really does have the magic touch. Definitely a contender for song of the year!