• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Allison Iraheta - Friday I'll be Over U (Max Martin)

Started by PG, October 05, 2009, 04:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 19, 2009, 07:42:57 PM
This song has grown on me a lot, I can say I love it now!!  ;D
The video is really disappointing yeah. She could have removed her braces too???  :-\
It's grown me ALOOOOOT as well. I love it! and I think I'm gonna love  Just Like You just as much!

Rebecca

I like the video, it's cute, it suits her.

Just Like You is good, but so similar to Pink

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

ive got my copy yesterday and it´s only Max´s songs that are good...rest is really boring
If you can dream it, you can be it.

nshinnosuke

Just Like You is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Sabine*

Just Like You is very good but I still prefer Friday I'll be Over U!
It sounds like Pink a lot yeah, but Pink is better.

Feelgoodlies

Just Like You is really good, but I prefer "FIOY" as well, and btw "Robot Love" is just as great guys, that song is amazing, the chorus is ACE!

Raul_esp

just like you is amazing!! , great pop piece , this is one of the best max years .

Izalightblue

Awwwwww, Just like you is so B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!!! I'm lovin' all the songs!!!! ;D :D

Rebecca

georg_e

Rebecca