• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Maroon 5 - New song "What Lovers Do"

Started by gm33, May 19, 2014, 04:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Jules on August 03, 2014, 06:08:10 PM
We're just sitting here with my family, celebrating my mom's birthday, and when I asked them, neither my mom, nor my uncle, nor my grandparents knew about that Maroon 5 are about to release a new album.

If you're gonna reply something like this, you better don't.

B Steady

Quote from: Jules on August 03, 2014, 06:08:10 PM
We're just sitting here with my family, celebrating my mom's birthday, and when I asked them, neither my mom, nor my uncle, nor my grandparents knew about that Maroon 5 are about to release a new album.

Hahahahahaha, ok Jules, this was your best comment so far :D thanks for the good morning laugh!
This was even one of the best forum replies ever ;D

@ José: Jules just demonstrated that he actually has a good sense of humor - you didn't ;)
Vila i frid Dag

Jules

Quote from: B Steady on August 04, 2014, 06:25:27 AM
Hahahahahaha, ok Jules, this was your best comment so far :D thanks for the good morning laugh!
This was even one of the best forum replies ever ;D

@ José: Jules just demonstrated that he actually has a good sense of humor - you didn't ;)

Aww. Der erste Schritt zum Beginn einer wunderbaren Freundschaft!  ;D

B Steady

Quote from: Jules on August 04, 2014, 10:12:41 AM
Aww. Der erste Schritt zum Beginn einer wunderbaren Freundschaft!  ;D

hab's mir auch gedacht :D ... now back 2 topic ...
Vila i frid Dag

Oroz

turnaround

Hey, this is my favourite song so far :D

Cool beat, fancy "YAYs".

It has the Shellback vibe!!

I don't like the lyric video though: Too many snakes.
And I liked it..

DMartin

turnaround

But in general it's really like they tried not to be so obvious this time. The last album had so many instant songs and now they try to avoid it a bit.
And I liked it..

turnaround

Btw - from Maratone website:

Animal
Written by: Shellback/A Levine/B Levin
Produced by:Shellback
And I liked it..

uberweiss

Fantastic song. I agree about the Shellback vibe.
The chorus lyrics are creepy though...

Rex

I prefer this song over maps. The only thing i hate about it is that downlifter they've used a lot in cher lloyd stuff. You can hear it clearly at 2:42 http://youtu.be/7BJ3ZXpserc?t=2m42s

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: Rex on August 23, 2014, 07:59:09 PM
I prefer this song over maps. The only thing i hate about it is that downlifter they've used a lot in cher lloyd stuff. You can hear it clearly at 2:42 http://youtu.be/7BJ3ZXpserc?t=2m42s

before you pointed that out, the production already reminded me a bit of Cher Lloyd's stuff. the drums specifically

B Steady

Very good song of course but by far not as good as Maps in my opinion. Especially the post chorus is pretty weak
Vila i frid Dag