• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ellie Goulding - Love My Like You Do (Max Martin)

Started by turnaround, January 03, 2015, 07:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

New song "Love Me Like You Do" by Ellie Goulding taken from the 50 shades of grey soundtrack will be released on the 8th.

KOTECHA S/MAX MARTIN/LO TOVE/PAYAMI A/ILYA

The single was written by Ilya Salmanzadeh, Tove Lo, Savan Kotecha, Max Martin and Ali Payami
Produced by: Max Martin and Ali Payami

Savan tweeted bout it.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Wow, Ellie + Max!

I'm SURE this is in the vein of Love Me Harder/Style...

B Steady

You mean Insane by Flume, José? ;)

But yeah, Ali & Max - we know how this is going to sound. Yet very interesting since my wife has the best female voice out there!
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Sounds a lot like Tove Lo's, at first I thought it was her.

I didn't like it.

turnaround

I had no expectations and was surprised by the beauty of the verses. Wow!

The first chorus was boring.

But then the pre-chorus after the second verse and what happens then.  :-* :-*

Great surprises. I am sure I will love this more with every listen.

First out in Sweden: https://itunes.apple.com/se/album/love-me-like-you-do-from-fifty/id953212626
And I liked it..

uberweiss

Boring. Still not impressed with any of the work Max has done with Ilya.

sweetmelody

HUGE record! Depending on the success of the movie, I think this could go Top 10 easily. Definitely a Top 40 hit.

melodicmoonlight

Boring?!??!?!

This is fantastic. Beautiful, mellow, glorious, melodic... the building song structure. it's wonderful.

B Steady

Very very good. Very well written and produced. Congrats to the team for kicking off 2015 that good!
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

We have different opinions about the song, as I can see...

Dr. Fleischman

It's good. High standards obviously but the chorus doesn't kill me. Verses and the pre/bridge are great though. If it's a major single for this movie we're gonna hear it a lot :).

turnaround

And I liked it..